**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A weird dilemma

ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
So, I'm at a weird impasse on what I should do. I have a bunch of potential rank up choices I can make depending on the content I have yet to do.

Firstly let's go over the content I have yet to complete.

6.2 and above completion.
Variant 1 completion.
AOL completion.
Variant 2/3/4 exploration.
LOL exploration.
6.1 exploration.

I'm also not in an alliance that's running AQ or AW, and don't wish to run AW at all. AQ is something I would do but only with the right group that isn't trying to push the absolute limits, so scoring 120 - 200 million is fine depending on what maps and mods, and something I would have to take into my own consideration based on how much enjoyment I would get.

Now onto my 5* and 6* roster. NF is my obvious candidate for R5, and I essentially have enough materials to either take another 5* to R5, a 6* to R2, or focus on taking a couple of 5* champs to R4.

So just looking for some input and ideas on what content I should look to do and what champs people think I should rank up.

Here's my roster of 5 and 6* for reference.

Comments

• Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    u can never go wrong with corvus
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    What piece of content are you wanting to complete first?
  • Options

That's just it, I'm not really sure. I was thinking about Variant 4 exploration since it seems like the least amount of effort for the maximum amount of reward, but everything is on the table I think.
  • Options

Ngl this is very demotivating for me I’ve done 100% all variants minus 1
    100% up to 6.3 but completed 6.4
    3 paths in LoL
    And you still have a better roster than me

Anyway rant over I’d do act 6 initial completion or v3/4 100%
    Rank up corvus if you cAn either star
    HT ,stealth, G99 hype and MS for 6.2 boss

Thanks I appreciate the input. And I wouldn't worry about my lack of progression, I've just been very lazy and instead spent the last year farming shards and spinning crystals more than focusing on content.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

That's just it, I'm not really sure. I was thinking about Variant 4 exploration since it seems like the least amount of effort for the maximum amount of reward, but everything is on the table I think.
    I'd do V4. See what rank up gems you get. You probably won't really need to rank up anyone for that though unless you want too.
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

I'd do V4. See what rank up gems you get. You probably won't really need to rank up anyone for that though unless you want too.
    Yeah that's probably a good idea, it would save me some of the rank up materials and potentially mean I can focus on other champs. Just have to deal with the annoying paths and the first two boss fights.