**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Scout mastery refund?

Now that these masteries are useless (please don't try and say they are still useful for AQ when maps are made so available) can we get a refund? Just give us an equivalent amount of units spent, in not asking for anything crazy.

Comments

• Good_HUBGood_HUB Posts: 23
    Totally agree.
    Its not many units but we do spend on the detect masteries to reveal AW enemies' classes.
    Its reasonable to ask for refund.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    This isn't Bed Bath and Beyond. Honestly, maybe I haven't been playing long enough, but has Kabam ever issued a refund to in game currency???? If they're not going to reimburse you for pure skill, then most definitely they are not going to reimburse you for a c.core of 550 units.
  • You must be a youngling. They issued a willpower refund when they messed it up, and a suicide mastery refund(after a longer delay) on the same nerf. They just hate to admit they're wrong or overlookes anything. We aren't asking for anything extra, just the cost of what we spent on these masteries that are now given to everyone for free by kabams own choice
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    This isn't Bed Bath and Beyond. Honestly, maybe I haven't been playing long enough, but has Kabam ever issued a refund to in game currency???? If they're not going to reimburse you for pure skill, then most definitely they are not going to reimburse you for a c.core of 550 units.
    Uh yes actually, they've done exactly that. Willpower was refunded
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    But WP was a pretty large cost in units at the time and cores, particularly for those that teamed it with suture/coagulate etc, for suicides. If I could gift you all 10 class cores each I would do it. apples and oranges, just spend the 20 units to redo your utility tree and take your AW gold.
  • Another thread with no response
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 169
    Geez people stop begging. You've used the mastery, u profit from it, let it go. The game changes every time, should we always ask for refund everytime?
  • Can they at least acknowledge something? So far they've remained silent. You say ignore, till it's something that affects you. Then we'll see who wants the supposed of the community then
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Nemesis666 wrote: »
    Geez people stop begging. You've used the mastery, u profit from it, let it go. The game changes every time, should we always ask for refund everytime?
    Its not uncommon to receive a refund back for changes to mastery. Game revolves around them.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Hmm reminds me of the handling of a certain skill mastery. Great forum kabam, just ignore every thread and then shut em down. Is actually sickening how disrespectful they are towards money spent when they do landscape altering by changes.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    HA! This is going to go under the rug like Pure skill!
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    xxhujvrr14c4.gif

Chipmunks = Kabam
    Dust = Forum post regarding bugs and refunds