**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Skirmish Rewards AW

Comments

• RazzRazz Posts: 13
    Hey All,

Yes, this is definitely a bug. We're looking into this right now. Sorry for the confusion that this is causing, and I will update you all when I have more information to share.

This better not have a ban for people...
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    DD2 wrote: »
    R4GE wrote: »
    Why would they ban you for an in game reward??
    This isn’t an exploit!!! I can’t rerun alliance wars over and over. This shouldn’t result in any warning or temporary bans at all.

People have gone to jail for receiving huge chunks of money from their banks by accident, not reporting, and then spending it.

This is the same thing.

No, not really lol. Its also a new reward, people wouldn't know what they should or shouldn't be getting. Billions might raise an eyebrow, but receiving what some have hardly raises suspicions

Receiving anything more than 15k-30k in gold is unreasonable. People are getting millions, billions, and trillions. Don't play stupid man.
    Dont dissect what I said. I said the billions would raise eyebrows. The OP's total, Id have completely ignored. The only thing stupid was your comparison to receiving the wrong reward vs receiving real money in an account.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    This isn’t an exploit!!! I can’t rerun alliance wars over and over. This shouldn’t result in any warning or temporary bans at all.

People have gone to jail for receiving huge chunks of money from their banks by accident, not reporting, and then spending it.

This is the same thing.

No, not really lol. Its also a new reward, people wouldn't know what they should or shouldn't be getting. Billions might raise an eyebrow, but receiving what some have hardly raises suspicions

Receiving anything more than 15k-30k in gold is unreasonable. People are getting millions, billions, and trillions. Don't play stupid man.

no need to call people stupid .... and "reasonable/unreasonable" is purely subjective
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Hey All,

Yes, this is definitely a bug. We're looking into this right now. Sorry for the confusion that this is causing, and I will update you all when I have more information to share.

Mike,

This has locked people out of arenas with an Insufficient funds error...
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

This is the same thing.

I don't even pay attention when the rewards come in the emails... Muscle memory I click claim and move on
  • PeytonMariePeytonMarie Posts: 51
    Hey All,

Hopefully soon. Altho the gold is nice. Now i don't feel so broke. Lol
  • The amount of reward was not specified and the info they gave was vague. There seems to be a claim button and people have claimed it. What is wrong in that?
  • Obeng90Obeng90 Posts: 7
    Who are those that are so eager to score a point as to who reports first ? Like just don't say any sheet and let us see what happens . Damn

This is the same thing.

I don't even pay attention when the rewards come in the emails... Muscle memory I click claim and move on

I am equally guilty of that as well
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Obeng90 wrote: »
    Who are those that are so eager to score a point as to who reports first ? Like just don't say any sheet and let us see what happens . Damn

People would care if kabam took the gold away along with downgrade a champ that that someone used the gold on and not returned the cats or iso
  • PaddiePaddie Posts: 28
    I cannot do any arena battles due to insufficient gold, however I had millions before this and now have quadrillions

I'd like to do arena please. This is costing me time and points,
    Feel bad for those getting locked out of the arena though
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★

This is the same concept of taking something that doesn't belong to you.

You're not very smart are you? Kids play this game you think they are going to understand that concept? No one knew anything about this and no one exploited anything with it.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Bigger problem is the gold itself is bugged for some people. They can't play arena after accepting, it says "insufficient funds".

This is too much, can't change a single thing without the whole system breaking. House of cards programming?
  • PaddiePaddie Posts: 28
    Has everyone's gold use been disabled?
    Just mine?
    Is it on purpose?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Bring back the gold realm then if your gonna rinse of us gold and update on the 5* Punisher
  • ZappZapp Posts: 69
    I think at this point you can add what you normally do as compensation permanently to the contest since this stuff is happening daily now.

Maybe instead of banning players the "exploit" your lack of QA you should hire a few more testers.
  • R4GE wrote: »

This is the same thing.

I dont know, we had a really good war, i thought the 50 billion was a fair representation...

But seriously, take the gold away and leave it at that i say. I just wish an update or next stage in the game could go by without more bugs surfacing. The random cutout of the game earlier bugged out a quest map making me redo a 90 energy path because it skipped two fights. Energy i wont get back. Bugs everywhere
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    PszPMSeh.jpg

Uh yeah that's way too much gold, how'd you guys manage to mess this up already.
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Heartless wrote: »

This is the same concept of taking something that doesn't belong to you.

You're not very smart are you? Kids play this game you think they are going to understand that concept? No one knew anything about this and no one exploited anything with it.

If you think receiving millions, billions, or trillions in gold is a "reasonable" reward for doing AW, then you are playing dumb (not being dumb, but playing dumb).
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Come on kabam we can't play arena now via if insufficient funds?, Go figure
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    This is just typical...I get my rightful 9.007.199.254.740.991 gold (for real, not lying), and i just dont have enough iso.... kabammed...

(feel the sarcasm :D)
  • I got gold for my whole life lol
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Let us keep the gold
  • Kabam always create new errors and punish loyal players
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    xyw3hib1chg8.jpg
  • I claimed the 3M I got. Much more generous than I expected, but still a reasonable amount.

Guess I'm getting banned.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Lol. If only it was legit. It's most likely an issue with the server. The Reward is new, so it's not unheard of to have kinks to iron out.