**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.1.5 Classic Ultron

BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
Does anyone know of a counter for Act 6.1.5 Classic Ultron with an Incinerate (draining 100% health over 30 secs), Aspect of war, Buffet and Power Struggle (global node)?
I'm close to giving up because I've thrown what I can at him. Maybe I'm unaware of a synergy or champ that can get the job done.
Can someone help?

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    From your roster, you have a couple good counters:
    Ghost: Shrug off the incinerate right away and her damage overcomes the buffet healing
    Havok: Incinerate Immune
    Sunspot: Incinerate Immune and his debuffs will mitigate the buffet healing
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    ghost can solo
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★

From your roster, you have a couple good counters:
    Ghost: Shrug off the incinerate right away and her damage overcomes the buffet healing
    Havok: Incinerate Immune
    Sunspot: Incinerate Immune and his debuffs will mitigate the buffet healing

I'll give Sunspot a try.
    The biggest issue is the global node. You only gain a bar of power when the defender gains a bar of power but completely power drained when they launch a special so the likes of Ghost, Sunspot and Havok, rely on SP2s and 3 respectively have a hard time getting there.
    Add in Aspect of War, by the time you manage to gather a decent amount of power your armor has decayed to 0 and defender is completely unblockable, which leads you to dex his attacks. Dex + buffet = crazy regen. Back to square one.