**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6.4 advice for exploration

Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
Hey folks

Recently i explored 6.3 and now heading to explore 6.4. If anyone here who have explored it can please tell what champs are required most and the estimated unit cost.

I’m posting my roster so if any champ require ranking up then please tell

Comments

• yamit1234212yamit1234212 Posts: 2
    a gree on havok, but u are good; see videos on easy paths than go for it
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Ok Havoc going up
    Is Longshot any good???
  • mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 131 ★★
    I just did 6.4 100% and it was not bad at all. 6.4.1 / 6.4.2 / 6.4.4 I did 100% first and it cost me roughly only 1000 units. 6.4.3 / 6.4.5 / 6.4.6 cost me roughly 3000 units. I don’t have a ghost (she’s nice for a ton of paths) and I have a quake but only r3, I hate her play style . I just watched a few videos on YouTube for each chapter before I did it and it helped finding some cheeses and easy counters for paths. Just plan ahead and don’t rush and don’t be afraid to back out of a path if it goes wrong and just buy the energy instead of revives. I’m a big CAPIW guy and I got a science t5 to take my duped 6* to r3 so the rewards were worth it. I did use both of my CAPIW’s a lot when I could since you take 0 block damage which helps a lot with the huge attack ratings of the champs in 6.4.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    mmmbanyas said:

I just did 6.4 100% and it was not bad at all. 6.4.1 / 6.4.2 / 6.4.4 I did 100% first and it cost me roughly only 1000 units. 6.4.3 / 6.4.5 / 6.4.6 cost me roughly 3000 units. I don’t have a ghost (she’s nice for a ton of paths) and I have a quake but only r3, I hate her play style . I just watched a few videos on YouTube for each chapter before I did it and it helped finding some cheeses and easy counters for paths. Just plan ahead and don’t rush and don’t be afraid to back out of a path if it goes wrong and just buy the energy instead of revives. I’m a big CAPIW guy and I got a science t5 to take my duped 6* to r3 so the rewards were worth it. I did use both of my CAPIW’s a lot when I could since you take 0 block damage which helps a lot with the huge attack ratings of the champs in 6.4.

Ok so on a safer side 5k units worth if i slipped here and there.
    Right now I’m doing 6.4.2 without any units and i find bosses not that hard as were in 6.3.
    I’ve soloed that Thor all the time
  • mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 131 ★★

mmmbanyas said:

Ok so on a safer side 5k units worth if i slipped here and there.
    Right now I’m doing 6.4.2 without any units and i find bosses not that hard as were in 6.3.
    I’ve soloed that Thor all the time
    Yeah that’s why I did those 3 chapters first since they are the easier bosses by far, solo’d them all too except maybe once or twice might have slipped up but I don’t remember. 6.4.3 I found to be the worst, the paths are terrible and the boss is annoying as hell. I actually found out CAPIW works well for Darkhawk since he can block his sp1 and not take much damage but Torch burns him if you don’t mess up, only have 1 shot with his sig ability