**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Near impossible incursions boss - please check your bosses kabam

This is an absolute joke of a combo for boss. 67k void that starts with immune to debuffs, okay that’s fine...but I start with a heal block and armor break. Would also be fine except wait, I’m fighting void! I died in about 5 seconds with a 5/65 ghost at full health. Is kabam even thinking through these bosses or just setting up nodes and letting RNG pick which champ is slotted in? Because other then aegon I don’t see anyone who can take this down. And even with Aegon you can’t parry at the start of the fight so you’ll probably lose 50% health before you can shrug off those debuffs. This is the epitome of the “fun and interactive” nodes kabam likes to talk about

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    I thought it's all just random? I don't think there are "bosses", just random champs with random nodes, but ya only aegon or obviously corvus could take this fight
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    nick fury can heavy shrugg off non damaging debuffs...but yea it wud be a clown fiesta of a fight with those nodes and 12 seconds in game is a long time to be inflicted with armor break
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Colossus or thing are armour break immune
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Colossus or thing are armour break immune

he'll still likely degen to death from the heal block debuff anyway.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Aside from aegon I can see nick working if he has decoy active.
  • airmundoairmundo Posts: 146

I thought it's all just random? I don't think there are "bosses", just random champs with random nodes, but ya only aegon or obviously corvus could take this fight

Can’t tell if that’s sarcasm but corvus would not work...he’d die in 6 seconds.

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s just a case of bad rng, nodes are pretty much completely random in there
  • airmundoairmundo Posts: 146
    Sorry, dupped corvus would not die in 6 seconds, but you’d need to play perfectly when your charges run out
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,144 ★★★★★
    airmundo said:

Can’t tell if that’s sarcasm but corvus would not work...he’d die in 6 seconds.

Not if he dups and u just use timeout long figth and long wait time
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    I’m sorry. If you want, I’ll trade you my past boss.

Electro, enhanced power gain, typhoon, power reserve, spiked armor, biohazard, and a passive heap block.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    It’s a pretty bad combo we had one of those yesterday too.

Mephisto: 90k
    Arc overload
    Tenacity
    Mighty charge
    And another node I can’t remember, we died there all I had left was captain marvel with 8 charges. Just faced a void before that with crazy nodes too lol.

Some node combos shouldn’t pop up in incursions but I’m sure it would break the game more If they added that in the algorithm