**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What kind of rewards will you expect from a CAVALIER difficulty monthly EQ???

Comments

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    it all depends on how hard they make it. if its created it has to be a good enough cost benefit for players to want to play through but they wont hand out 15% of a T5c every month
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I’m not going to put specific but it need to at least earn

Whole 6* between uncollected and cav difficulty combined

Give a reasonable amount of t5CC that we can reasonably expect to form a catalyst of at least one class within 5-6 months (keeping in mind odds of different classes and bad rng can). If it doesn’t give me a 2 whole formed class cat within a year and no other avenues other than act 7 open up the ability to get t5CC and get r3 6* going then it doesn’t truly help the meta. If not they need to make these more prevalent in war and AW at higher values.

More Sigs stones. Hopefully a lot more 5* at least a couple 6* going.

Reasonably for those who are arguing act 6 can be played with r3 6* you would assume by one year after cavalier difficulty level release we would have those going pretty good in the upper parts of the game as that would be 2 years after initial act 6 release and a full year and a half most likely from act 6 conclusion we should have the champs at the upper levels to clear the story mode content more reasonably. And you are still 1.5 years behind the story at this time.

Do I think this is the plan... well no. But that is part of the problem imo.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Wozzy101 said:

Completion
    5* Shards 7500
    6* Shards 2500
    T2A: 18000
    T5B: 9000
    5* Sig Stones (random): 15
    6* Sig Stones (random): 5
    T5CC 2% crystals (random): 4%

Exploration
    1 5* Nexus crystal
    6* Shards 5000
    T2A: 36000
    T5B: 18000
    5* Sig Stones (random): 25
    6* Sig Stones (random): 10
    T5CC 2% crystals (random): 10%

Think 7.5k in 6* shards is a pushing it, but combined with Uncollected difficulty think there should be the opportunity to form a whole 6* champ per month from the EQ events. Think for balance it would be better to buff uncollected EQ from the current 2500 in 6* shards to 3500 and have 6500 available from a future Cavalier difficulty.

How much I’m like the nexus 5 star I’m just not se it happened without being cash.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    Either whatever we expect will be higher than what we will get or if we do get what we expect, the difficulty level will be way too high for the rewards they give.
  • HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    I don't think their is going to be any cavalier difficulty. The new eq difficulty will be based on the next title which will be given in act7.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    CAVALIER difficulty rewards in total should be this include completion plus exploration, we have to be realistic here

1 or 2x legendary crystal
    1 five star crystal
    1 T2A
    22,500 T5B shards
    4500 six star shards
    20 five star generic sig stones
    15 six star sig stone crystals
    15% of a t5cc crystal
    200,000 gold

I don't think their is going to be any cavalier difficulty. The new eq difficulty will be based on the next title which will be given in act7.

Well ther already said one Dave in November I’m thinking it was it was coming and then later this year I’m hear there’s said it might com after summer.

CAVALIER difficulty rewards in total should be this include completion plus exploration, we have to be realistic here

1 or 2x legendary crystal
    1 five star crystal
    1 T2A
    22,500 T5B shards
    4500 six star shards
    20 five star generic sig stones
    15 six star sig stone crystals
    15% of a t5cc crystal
    200,000 gold

How much I’m like the ger I’m don’t think that wil be it to also don’t think a legendary cystal wil be one.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Whatever it ends up being I have zero doubt there will be lots of people complaining about the rewards, the difficulty, or a combination of the two.
    Haji_Saab said:

Anything short of a Lamborghini will cause an uproar.

One thing less that free wil make it a upraising
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    I can definitely see, you guys will be "HIGHLY" disappointed when they announce the rewards for Cav difficulty, with tangled with, nodes, attack values, etc ...

I can see the incoming threads now..... lol
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

Whatever it ends up being I have zero doubt there will be lots of people complaining about the rewards, the difficulty, or a combination of the two.

I wouldn't be surprised if a few said it was a walk in the park lol.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

I don't expect to be overly challenged by it honestly but I'm sure lots of people will be here screaming cash grab and the like. I wouldn't be surprised to have to use the odd item here and there though which I'm fine with. That is what items are for in the first place.

H3t3r said:

I don't expect to be overly challenged by it honestly but I'm sure lots of people will be here screaming cash grab and the like. I wouldn't be surprised to have to use the odd item here and there though which I'm fine with. That is what items are for in the first place.
    Bring me momonet if ice phonix loy og fun
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★
    This whole thread is just the right amount of reasonable. :D
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

I mean, it’s not likely to be overly difficult compared to act 6. So if you can do a large portion of act 6 I think you’ll be fine in cavalier difficulty. So basically if you have ghost or quake lol.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,659 Guardian

Of all the predictions in this thread, this one seems most unlikely. There's lots of reasons why, but the one that matters most is that the primary reason we don't have a Cavalier difficulty yet is because so few players have reached that progress tier. It makes no sense to pour development work into content no one is capable of doing. As the number of Cavalier players grows, it becomes increasingly more likely we will get a Cav difficulty targeted at that group of players. If you gate the new difficulty behind an even farther downstream title, you're in effect resetting the clock on that difficulty. It will make no sense to make a tier only applicable to the handful of players that reach it. It would be literally years before that number grew to the point where it made sense again.

And in the meantime, by jumping over Cavalier you're in effect saying that the new difficulty will either be vastly higher than UC, which means there's no reasonable middle ground between the two tiers, or alternatively the new tier will be roughly where it is supposed to be in the monthly tier ladder but then be gated by something vastly higher and deeper in the progression. So that by the time players reach Cavalier+ in the game, they will be unlocking a difficulty far lower than what they are capable of doing, with commensurately lower rewards than they would be expecting. Which also makes no sense from a development perspective.

And of all the predictions in this thread, this one seems to be a sure thing.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,765 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Of all the predictions in this thread, this one seems most unlikely. There's lots of reasons why, but the one that matters most is that the primary reason we don't have a Cavalier difficulty yet is because so few players have reached that progress tier. It makes no sense to pour development work into content no one is capable of doing. As the number of Cavalier players grows, it becomes increasingly more likely we will get a Cav difficulty targeted at that group of players. If you gate the new difficulty behind an even farther downstream title, you're in effect resetting the clock on that difficulty. It will make no sense to make a tier only applicable to the handful of players that reach it. It would be literally years before that number grew to the point where it made sense again.

And in the meantime, by jumping over Cavalier you're in effect saying that the new difficulty will either be vastly higher than UC, which means there's no reasonable middle ground between the two tiers, or alternatively the new tier will be roughly where it is supposed to be in the monthly tier ladder but then be gated by something vastly higher and deeper in the progression. So that by the time players reach Cavalier+ in the game, they will be unlocking a difficulty far lower than what they are capable of doing, with commensurately lower rewards than they would be expecting. Which also makes no sense from a development perspective.
    Youd be right except the devs have specifically stated were getting a cav difficulty before the end of the year.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Stellar said:

For mastering and completing a cavalier difficulty the rewards could be :

10,000 5 stars shards (or one fully formed crystal)
    6,000 6 stars shards
    25 random 6 stars sig stones
    22,500 T5B
    1 T2A
    10% of T3A
    25% of T5C
    10% of T6B
    250,000 gold

As this difficulty is a step beyond uncollected, rewards should focus more on 6 stars materials, leaving 5 stars materials for uncollected difficulty.

How are you just going to toss in resources we can't even get yet?
    Cavalier difficulty is not yet here, but when it will arrive, we can expect Kabam will give us a way to gather materials for our 6 stars to go to rank 4, maybe even 5.

Cavalier difficulty rewards looks like a good way to start the gathering, even if we all know it will take time to gather so much catalysts
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,765 ★★★★★
    Stellar said:

Stellar said:

For mastering and completing a cavalier difficulty the rewards could be :

10,000 5 stars shards (or one fully formed crystal)
    6,000 6 stars shards
    25 random 6 stars sig stones
    22,500 T5B
    1 T2A
    10% of T3A
    25% of T5C
    10% of T6B
    250,000 gold

As this difficulty is a step beyond uncollected, rewards should focus more on 6 stars materials, leaving 5 stars materials for uncollected difficulty.

How are you just going to toss in resources we can't even get yet?
    Cavalier difficulty is not yet here, but when it will arrive, we can expect Kabam will give us a way to gather materials for our 6 stars to go to rank 4, maybe even 5.

Cavalier difficulty rewards looks like a good way to start the gathering, even if we all know it will take time to gather so much catalysts
    Nah. If anything well get the minimum amount of t5cc shards as possible for r3 and that's it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

And of all the predictions in this thread, this one seems to be a sure thing.
    I'm waiting for the "Kabam hyped up the rewards" threads...
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,107 ★★★★★
    You know maybe some of these people have the right idea by thinking big on rewards. Since Kabam always lets us down, if we make them think we’re expecting glorious rewards they will give us “mediocre” rewards compared to that. The thing is those “mediocre” rewards will be the rewards we’re actually wanting...
    Buttehrs said:

DNA3000 said:

Youd be right except the devs have specifically stated were getting a cav difficulty before the end of the year.
    I'm not sure what you mean by "except." The devs saying they were projecting a Cav difficulty by the end of the year seems to be agreeing with me completely.