**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Do you enjoy MCOC in 2020?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
I have a question with how far the game has come so many new fun and interactive stuff has been added along with new characters with various new kits. Do you still enjoy playing MCOC in 2020?

Do you enjoy MCOC in 2020? 216 votes

Yes
47% 103 votes
No
52% 113 votes

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Yes. That doesn’t mean I don’t want to see some changes, but I still enjoy playing. Honestly, if I stopped enjoying playing I would just quit immediately & not even bother to vote in a poll like this.

Spot on for me. I love where I am with the game right now, but I'm afraid of the future and going further into act 6
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Yes 6/10
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

many new fun and interactive stuff has been added along with new characters with various new kits.

What are you talking about exactly? Personally I don't feel there was anything new, maybe except 6.4 nodes and aol. And both of them are quite restricted in terms of champs you'd want to use
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I want to. I enjoy my alliance right now in line. I don’t enjoy most of the alliance gameplay though. Right now I’m still going out of loyalty to them.

I enjoy the first part of the month were I have an EQ to play through. Even though it’s far to easy it’s something to do.

I don’t enjoy this point in the month. First week of a new month I do enjoy but now I don’t have any content to really play. Incursion take to much time than I can dedicate especially with kids. I can’t just play Act 6 grind as I have small children and they aren’t conducive to ability to focus and the frustration Act 6 gives me is not healthy for my children to be around as it’s not fun but stressful and angering which they see me swearing at my phone basically.

I’ve just hit that point in the game where the only stuff available is harder or very time consuming so it no lo big we fits with my life and the other daily items going on are not very fun anymore.

Truthfully it’s probably just break time for me but I keep going for my alliance for the next season.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I still enjoy the game, probably best mobile game I’ve played tbh. That doesn’t mean thy I’m happy with everything, I avoid the bits I don’t like. Sadly I’m getting towards the stage where I’m going to have to tackle them to continue
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    DarthPhal said:

AlphA101 said:

Act 6 is unplayable , aw aq are super boring , arena is out of the question , what’s left ?

Nothing, I guess. Good luck in your next game. 👋
    Thanks bud , I’ll make sure I don’t touch anything with a kabam logo on it !!

Hands are pretty burned :(

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★
    I enjoyed it a lot more when I was at Act 5
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Your poll is too black and white. While I voted no, I still do enjoy this game to a degree, just not as much as I used to, which is why I voted no, but obviously I still enjoy the game enough to come to the forums and play it still. I enjoyed doing an initial completion of Act 6 and even enjoyed some of the exploration paths, but the majority of Act 6 exploration (which is what I am doing now, 89% done, just need to do 15 more paths in 6.4) sucks and is an absolutely miserable time. If it were not for the fact that my state is still in quarantine and that my job is still shutdown, I wouldn't be bothering with Act 6 exploration because of how bad and not fun it is. As it is, I finished my spring semester of college and am currently in one of worst bouts of writer's block in my life, so I have nothing better to do than to play MCOC and the Witcher 3 since I have no schoolwork and can't work on my novels. Majority of what is killing my enjoyment in the game right now, however, is the attitude of Kabam towards the feedback we've been giving them on what's wrong with the game.
  • OldmanJackOldmanJack Posts: 25
    depends on where you are in the game, i feel like end game players who are doing act 6 is definitely having a hard time. its not fun when you need to use so much revives and potions just to complete one path
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian

Yes. That doesn’t mean I don’t want to see some changes, but I still enjoy playing. Honestly, if I stopped enjoying playing I would just quit immediately & not even bother to vote in a poll like this.

Same. I play because I enjoy it. I criticize it because there's tons of room for improvement. But if I hated the game, or even just stopped enjoying it, I wouldn't continue to play it. Life's too short to be doing that.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    It’s 50/50
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    If I didn't enjoy it I wouldn't be playing. Having said that I'm not happy with war and the direction of act 6/7. War changes have wreaked havok on my alliance which was previously very stable with very little turnover. Act 6 specific champ requirements and garbage nodes aren't fun. Hopefully it gets fixed or my answer may change.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

AlphA101 said:

Act 6 is unplayable , aw aq are super boring , arena is out of the question , what’s left ?

Murder hornets and covid19. 2020 rocks. 🤘
    Murder Hornet will be the next Antman Villain 🙂
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    TBH I find there’s always something to do.
    I’ve just done Act 5 so when I have time I’ll complete another path and get closer to 100%, when I’ve got lots of time I’ll do incursions with my friends, when I’m bored I’ll do normal/heroic EQ with 2/3*s.

I don’t really understand what the whales have to complain about though. If you’ve spend loads of money and invested tons of time into a game just so that you can get it done ASAP why complain when there’s nothing to do? Yes the game should keep progressing and content should be released for the endgame player, but if Kabam tried to keep up with the whales constantly there would be no time for us non-endgame players. Imagine a world where those who spend ridiculous amounts of money are the focus and kabam isn’t allowed to provide content for anybody else
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    In term of result it's astonishing year for me, done everything in the game except Abyss exploration which I will definitely finish all in July. Got 2 rank 3 and 23 rank 5 so far. Absolutely a great year.

But I didn't enjoy it as much as I was supposed to be because act 6 was so annoying. In some paths everything you can do is keep reviving. From 6.2 things go down so fast. And Abyss Collector must be the most terrible designed character of all time. Whoever created this boss is very mean person. Keep reviving as well.

• MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    This game has become so stressful that i feel like quiiting the game but can't(i'm addicted)
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    2020 has been my least favorite so far. Just finished up 6.4.3 and it was a nightmare. After 6.2 it just didn't feel fun anymore.. I would love another Variant though.

But, I've been having fun on an alt. I forgot how fun the mid-tier game was.