**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Skirmish Rewards AW

Comments

• Who asked mollypocket629 for her opinion lmao jk molly pocket rocket
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    All i know is. The community shouldn't be punished for Kabam's mistakes and failures. It is their fault that they screwed up the rewards. Don't punish the community for playing the game you intended them to play. We all used items, participated in war and played our best. For what it's worth. Let us keep our gold rewards for this AW. We've earned it dont you think? Besides. 5* Rank ups are expensive. This has been a long time coming.. Let the Victors keep their rewards man...

If people got a few hundred k gold instead of 19-30k or whatever, sure, but not when people got millions, billions, or more. That breaks any sort of gold economy, and they could never release anything to buy with gold, lol. Or sell many energy refills for Gold Realms.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    DD2 wrote: »
    Blackened wrote: »
    I claimed the 3M I got. Much more generous than I expected, but still a reasonable amount.

Guess I'm getting banned.

You're not getting banned, but don't act surprised when they reverse what you spent and not give back any used ISO or cats to rank up champs as punishment for this exploit.

If I had collected a few million like some, I wouldn't have even noticed it in my current gold. Like someone else already mentioned, we sometime hit claim before looking. Force of habit
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Blackened wrote: »
    I claimed the 3M I got. Much more generous than I expected, but still a reasonable amount.

Guess I'm getting banned.

You're not getting banned, but don't act surprised when they reverse what you spent and not give back any used ISO or cats to rank up champs as punishment for this exploit.

You're an idiot, this was not an exploit. For it to be an exploit would require some form of deception on our parts, which no one is to blame.
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Kpatrix wrote: »
    _STU_ wrote: »
    why did you report this? now they'll take it away!

They should take it away.

Fair warning to all. If you use it to rank up champs, Kabam will probably ban you temporarily like last time (or worse), and they will reverse all rank ups and REFUSE to give back the ISO and cats used to rank them up, just like they did with the last exploit.

This wasn't an exploit, it was the first ever skirmish rewards which they intentionally left as a vague value. The amount I got looks legit to me. How were we supposed to know otherwise, it's not like a quest that has exact rewards for completion and exploration given and you would know something was wrong.

This same line of reasoning doesn't work in court when a person exploits a banking error and receives 2 million all of a sudden in their account.

"But I thought the bank was increasing their monthly rewards to their customers?"

"I thought some kind mysterious stranger decided to give money to me"

"Didn't the government say they were increasing welfare?"

"Didn't interest rates just go up?"

Stop man, just stop.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    No one will be ban for tapping one button. Stop being ridiculous.
    They will probably just revert the bug
  • Yeah I've got 9 quadrillion now. I doubt they'll let me keep it.
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

No one's saying they're getting banned, but Kabam's going to reverse it just like they did a few weeks ago. Don't be surprised if you lose out on cats or ISO in the process either.

Fair warning to all. If you use it to rank up champs, Kabam will probably ban you temporarily like last time (or worse), and they will reverse all rank ups and REFUSE to give back the ISO and cats used to rank them up, just like they did with the last exploit.

This wasn't an exploit, it was the first ever skirmish rewards which they intentionally left as a vague value. The amount I got looks legit to me. How were we supposed to know otherwise, it's not like a quest that has exact rewards for completion and exploration given and you would know something was wrong.

This same line of reasoning doesn't work in court when a person exploits a banking error and receives 2 million all of a sudden in their account.

"But I thought the bank was increasing their monthly rewards to their customers?"

Stop man, just stop.
    Receiving even an unexpected dollar in a bank account that you aren't anticipating and know shouldn't be there is not the same as receiving a reward you know you should be getting but never made aware of the value
  • CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
    edited September 2017
    Hey All,

Yes, this is definitely a bug. We're looking into this right now. Sorry for the confusion that this is causing, and I will update you all when I have more information to share.

Guess the beta testers loved the gold rewards so much they didnt mention it after all the testing they did
  • Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    I claimed it without even looking at the amount just out of habit. I guess I'll just wait and see what's decided before I spend any gold in anything . I suppose beta testing didn't include getting rewards?
    R4GE wrote: »

Stop man, just stop.
    Receiving even an unexpected dollar in a bank account that you aren't anticipating and know shouldn't be there is not the same as receiving a reward you know you should be getting but never made aware of the value

But USING it with the knowledge that it was an accident is the problem. I was joking with my alliance that we should put a few billion in the treasury but that's going to get reversed and it should.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

No one's saying they're getting banned, but Kabam's going to reverse it just like they did a few weeks ago. Don't be surprised if you lose out on cats or ISO in the process either.

Is just because I see a lot of comments saying "Don't claim you will be ban"
  • AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    b4g9pm07k3l0.jpg
  • Sbt3Sbt3 Posts: 35
    I also just claimed it without even looking. I don't plan on spending it but now I can't even start an arena match... it says insufficient funds... I had like 8.5 million in my account before this and I can't cover 400 to start a match... please fix it quikly.
  • Who asked mollypocket629 for her opinion lmao jk molly pocket rocket

Don't make me kick you from the alli! =P
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Hey All,

We are also aware that this is causing a problem with Arenas and are working on this as well. Stay tuned, we're working to get this fixed ASAP!

Miike, I got over 50 billion in gold, this is not my or any other users fault. I certainly hope you guys don't plan on banning people like you did last time the rewards gave away too much. I don't care if you take it back, but I don't want to come back in an hour and find my gold empty, I already had millions in there and I don't think it is unreasonable to expect that this original balance is untouched.

Stop man, just stop.

But USING it with the knowledge that it was an accident is the problem. I was joking with my alliance that we should put a few billion in the treasury but that's going to get reversed and it should.

Again, some didn't have enough to really notice it. Others it took a while to notice. As far as the 100's of million, billions, or trillions that people collected it not like they have the roster or resources to go on a gold spending frenzy with it. Seems you're just reaching really hard and using poor comparisons of unrelated life matters vs a game glitch
    Lol. If only it was legit. It's most likely an issue with the server. The Reward is new, so it's not unheard of to have kinks to iron out.

Everything they do recently has "kinks" to work out, this is ridiculous. Last time they gave out too many rewards they banned people for it. Now I am afraid I'll get banned just for clicking claim before I looked at the reward.
  • Hey All,

Yes, this is definitely a bug. We're looking into this right now. Sorry for the confusion that this is causing, and I will update you all when I have more information to share.

WELL SORT IT THIS IS COSTING US ARENA TIME PLEASE

Stop man, just stop.

Problem is, I used about 2K of it to upgrade a champ with iso before I noticed how much was put in there. Not everyone looks at the rewards before claiming.
  • 4LKFT4LKFT Posts: 32
    open god damn arenas as soon as u can
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    I got 303 billion gold. BILLION. As in 303,807,454,872. Suffice to say I'll wait before spending.
  • SORRY THIS IS UNFAIR AND KABAM ARE EXPLOITING US OUT OF ARENA TIME SACK THE CEO

Stop man, just stop.

Problem is, I used about 2K of it to upgrade a champ with iso before I noticed how much was put in there. Not everyone looks at the rewards before claiming.

Relax. Claiming it by accident won't get you banned.

Using gold thinking it was yours won't get you banned.

But going on a gold spending frenzy when you reasonably know it was a glitch is exploiting the game so don't be surprised if you lose out on CATS and ISO when Kabam reverses it. That's all I'm saying.
  • I hope Gold events coming soon :smiley:

Stop man, just stop.

Relax. Claiming it by accident won't get you banned.

Using gold thinking it was yours won't get you banned.

But going on a gold spending frenzy when you reasonably know it was a glitch is exploiting the game so don't be surprised if you lose out on CATS and ISO when Kabam reverses it. That's all I'm saying.

I wish I could be as confident as you that they will act reasonably here.