**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should the 2* recruit crystals be made a permanent item in the store?

I’ve been loving these recruit crystals that have been a part of black widow monthly event. I really think they benefit players so that they can get used to on how to play god-tier champions at an early stage in the game.

Should the 2* recruit crystals be made a permanent item in the store? 39 votes

Yes.
61%
PiviotIOSJasoNBrandonmballou_ASDF_SpiderCoolsWorknprogressBrokenshadow_lurker22Colonaut123Domnic04PrylankjacboonAldacThatOneMasterGamerKRANꓘpingu_tucnacekAomine_Daiki10_AnxietySpideyFunkoH_I_Z 24 votes
No.
7%
Mqc19RookiieLordNeo 3 votes
Maybe. Save them for special occasions instead.
30%
TendersquadX_Factor_AgentObaid_Jacob03VbnmeTimeGenesisSilver_SagaMasterpuffLucifer1810WarlockdaRobotAgent_X_zzzSkyLord7000Coolc5050 12 votes

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    They had a perfect chance to offer 1* with this side quest in those crystals but instead went with 2* 🤦‍♂️
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Yes.
    Still a lot of 2* I want pretty fun just wished it didn’t cost units and they permanently changed that 1v1 arena section to that 2* event they had last year
  • EvanMayhemEvanMayhem Posts: 25

They had a perfect chance to offer 1* with this side quest in those crystals but instead went with 2* 🤦‍♂️

I mean, it doesn’t make sense to add the 1* in considering the red rooms are based around 2*. I would love for it to offer 1* as well like the collector crystals but it wouldn’t fit the theme.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★

I mean, it doesn’t make sense to add the 1* in considering the red rooms are based around 2*. I would love for it to offer 1* as well like the collector crystals but it wouldn’t fit the theme.
    I believe you fight 1* in beginner level lol
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Yes.
    Tbh I would have loved to see them add some unique 1* champs in.. The current pool is so limited.. These new 2* additions gave me a fair bit of fun running through v4 again just to test them out would have loved to do the same with the 1* section..
  • EvanMayhemEvanMayhem Posts: 25

I believe you fight 1* in beginner level lol
    Yes that is correct but I was referring to the red room events that uses the keycards to gain intel.