**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Skirmish Rewards AW

Comments

• MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    1hfm8qo5aocx.jpg

So I quick claimed my AW rewards like I always do and I didn't notice this until I glanced at my gold resource. With Kabam being trigger happy with their ban button, I'm want to avoid spending gold but I need to for arenas. Michelangelo, Man of Kabam, (@Kabam Miike ) will using gold for arenas get me banned?
  • AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    i spent maybe 40-50k before i noticed that.
    DONT BAN ENYONE KABAM!!!!!!! ITS YOUR FAULT NOT OURS!! people received it like rewards to claim. dont ban players!!
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Awesome, another bug, who does your testing/programming/whatever you want to call it??
    F*cking amateurs! Every goddamn update, new feature, change to some ingame aspect comes with new insane stupid game breaking bugs o_O If I were to do my job the way u develop & treat this game, I would have been fired 20 years ago.
  • KML15KML15 Posts: 139
    whatever comes after a trillion is what a received.
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    Lol. If only it was legit. It's most likely an issue with the server. The Reward is new, so it's not unheard of to have kinks to iron out.

yes not unheard of, but in kabams case its literally every time they do something to the game. there needs to be one of those " x days without injury" boards put up but changed to "x days without" a bug/exploit" my guess is we wouldn't get very far
  • AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    ALSO. I SEE SOME OF MY TEAM MEMBERS SPENT SOME MONEY. GOOD AND FAIR PLAYERS. IF YOU BAN EVEN 1 PERSON KABAM, THERE WILL BE BIG #BOICOTMCOC2
  • EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    There goes your "beta-tested" AW
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    I'll bet 851,456,814,558,851 gold that bans are coming for this.
  • First Time... I try to reach 10 percent in arena...

And Opppp!!! Bug

......please fix it fast... Thank you
  • WOW
  • 31b597icr89e.png

Can I keep it? Oh please mommy kabam? I'll be responsible and take care of it on my own. Jk.

Take it back!!!
  • AjarAjar Posts: 64
    4.5 seemed reasonable because war in tier 1 is expensive..... didnt read anything else before. would be unfair to be banned
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    DD2 wrote: »
    Kpatrix wrote: »
    _STU_ wrote: »
    why did you report this? now they'll take it away!

They should take it away.

Fair warning to all. If you use it to rank up champs, Kabam will probably ban you temporarily like last time (or worse), and they will reverse all rank ups and REFUSE to give back the ISO and cats used to rank them up, just like they did with the last exploit.

This wasn't an exploit, it was the first ever skirmish rewards which they intentionally left as a vague value. The amount I got looks legit to me. How were we supposed to know otherwise, it's not like a quest that has exact rewards for completion and exploration given and you would know something was wrong.

This same line of reasoning doesn't work in court when a person exploits a banking error and receives 2 million all of a sudden in their account.

"But I thought the bank was increasing their monthly rewards to their customers?"

"I thought some kind mysterious stranger decided to give money to me"

"Didn't the government say they were increasing welfare?"

"Didn't interest rates just go up?"

Stop man, just stop.

What are you even talking about ? The amount of gold I got was a nice addition, kabam had said they were adding gold for skirmish rewards, they never mentioned how much, everyone in my alliance claimed their rewards and it actually made the change look good.

They also changed some rewards in aq and didn't mention it, t4c shards instead of t4b. We claimed those without knowing it was changed ? Would that be a bank robbery that would send me to court too?

You're just stretching it dude. You really need to take remedial English and learn how to use an analogy, because yours are way off base.
  • Vitor281Vitor281 Posts: 4
    send relegation tickets to the players, because they are wanting to change the champions who were in defense of the alliance war for others, whose would be better in the new positions.

• 1.6 billion for me....sounds fair
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    So Kabam, are going to ban people for spending gold? @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_

To be honest, with all the **** we go through it would be nice to finally have a reward from you guys that is worth it. Now i cant grind for Arch angel.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I got nine quadrillion in gold for realesi5r3wqld7o.png
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    _STU_ wrote: »
    why did you report this? now they'll take it away!

They should take it away.

Fair warning to all. If you use it to rank up champs, Kabam will probably ban you temporarily like last time (or worse), and they will reverse all rank ups and REFUSE to give back the ISO and cats used to rank them up, just like they did with the last exploit.

This wasn't an exploit, it was the first ever skirmish rewards which they intentionally left as a vague value. The amount I got looks legit to me. How were we supposed to know otherwise, it's not like a quest that has exact rewards for completion and exploration given and you would know something was wrong.

This same line of reasoning doesn't work in court when a person exploits a banking error and receives 2 million all of a sudden in their account.

"But I thought the bank was increasing their monthly rewards to their customers?"

"I thought some kind mysterious stranger decided to give money to me"

"Didn't the government say they were increasing welfare?"

"Didn't interest rates just go up?"

Stop man, just stop.

What are you even talking about ? The amount of gold I got was a nice addition, kabam had said they were adding gold for skirmish rewards, they never mentioned how much, everyone in my alliance claimed their rewards and it actually made the change look good.

They also changed some rewards in aq and didn't mention it, t4c shards instead of t4b. We claimed those without knowing it was changed ? Would that be a bank robbery that would send me to court too?

You're just stretching it dude. You really need to take remedial English and learn how to use an analogy, because yours are way off base.

Imagine if they were transparent with their customers in what they were doing and we knew exactly how much gold we would earn for defender kills?
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Apparently the trillion gold thing is the maximum number we can reach in this game. Those able to do arena are collecting "gold" but it's not being counted in their total amount. I hope when Kabam fixes this they take into account all the legitimate gold rewards people were able to get through arena and other quests and don't shortchange us there.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    The painful part of this is that some of us have spent quite a bit of units in arenas and now can't grind...

• Mini_GrMini_Gr Posts: 31
    Just zmocj3xbhnf9.png
    Just tried to open an arena crystal and error popped up to top it off I lost 2000bc :/
  • Mini_GrMini_Gr Posts: 31
    Just zmocj3xbhnf9.png
    Just tried to open an arena crystal and error popped up to top it off I lost 2000bc :/
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Lol. If only it was legit. It's most likely an issue with the server. The Reward is new, so it's not unheard of to have kinks to iron out.

Everything they do recently has "kinks" to work out, this is ridiculous. Last time they gave out too many rewards they banned people for it. Now I am afraid I'll get banned just for clicking claim before I looked at the reward.

This is not exploitable. It's not as if you can keep rerunning the War to farm Gold, or keep opening the Email. The server is a computer, but it's not immune from error. Neither are Human Beings. They're on it. No one will get banned for collecting their Rewards, not very likely anyway. They will probably remove the excessive Rewards, which will most likely have to be a manual process.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Anyone else not get their shards rewards?
  • patel3186patel3186 Posts: 47
    edited September 2017
    This is total **** i have 1 and half day to grind 7 mil score and **** arena messed up and we cant even hope for any compensation for their **** its crazy
  • Batang_xBatang_x Posts: 19
    Is it true that if you dont claim the rewards, you're still able to access the arena? Cause some of the members have claimed the rewards and cant get into the arena. Some havent claimed the rewards and can play in the arena
  • A mi también me pasa
    zipv9bdz2ma5.png
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Batang_x wrote: »
    Is it true that if you dont claim the rewards, you're still able to access the arena? Cause some of the members have claimed the rewards and cant get into the arena. Some havent claimed the rewards and can play in the arena

There is an additional issue that is causing some Players to see Insufficient Funds when trying to fight the Arena. They're on it.
  • Hey KABAM just so you know, I did not fight in AW. I got my 9 trillion gold from the stock market! Honestly. Don't take my gold!!

am9vi2qtnalt.png