**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just got 4 star Killmonger. Worth ranking up?

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
Just popped him for a premium, i heard he's decent, anything good going for him? I have the Void synergy.

Comments

• MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    ello?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s a solid champ, very tanky and has a wide range of utility, definitely worth ranking up
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

He’s a solid champ, very tanky and has a wide range of utility, definitely worth ranking up

Thanks, is his damage any good?
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Not the best damage, deep wounds is gonna help.

He’s a utility beast. Counters evade, autoblock, tank sp3 and other damage. Powergain from debuffs.

Awesome synergy with void means he shrugs off debuffs and regens making fights like invisible woman or me fantastic a joke. Void then also regens. Great pairing....
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    Depends on your roster
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

At a high sig it’s really solid, unduped it’s around average
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

At a high sig it’s really solid, unduped it’s around average
    I'd agree with this 100%. His damage output can be very high at max sig in the right hands and he had loads of utility. He's also a strong defender for Alliance War.
  • AydenPlays1AydenPlays1 Posts: 119
    I have a 4* Killamonger as well and he's pretty good with unstoppable and bleed.