**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Silver Surfer taking shock damage

i have been doing event quest and my silver surfer took shock and incinerate damage from torch and the new black widow in the first quest of chapter 3. i did duels against torch and i still took damage from incinerate.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    He isn't immune to any of them. He takes 100% less damage from shock and incinerate debuffs, and that's it.
    It needs to be a debuff in the first place. And if it deals more than 100% then he will still take the remaining damage
  • _Unsilanceable03_Unsilanceable03 Posts: 7
    Show pictures Of it happening and nodes applied
    Since you dueled it should be easy to recreate then
  • AtomixX33AtomixX33 Posts: 63

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Could this be why silver surfer is still taking damage from incinerate? Because of the +12% for each incinerate and smoulder? I do agree that this should not be intended though.
    Will o wasp human torch is only doing +96 % in the pic but i even lose health with 4 smolders and 1 incinerate
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    AtomixX33 said:

Will o wasp human torch is only doing +96 % in the pic but i even lose health with 4 smolders and 1 incinerate

Willpower maybe?
  • _Unsilanceable03_Unsilanceable03 Posts: 7
    AtomixX33 said:

Each incinere reverses heal by 20% each combine with despair and he can reverse regen quite easily
  • Hey there, do you happen to have footage of this? This could make it a little easier to have the rest of the team take a look and see exactly what's going on.
  • Hey there, to confirm, since Human Torch can increase his Incinerate damage for each Incinerate and Smoulder Charge, he can increase his Incinerate damage above 100%. Since Silver Surfer reduces Incinerate Debuff damage by -100%, he will still take the difference in damage.
    Thx