**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mojo

Does he ABSOLUTELY need to be awakened to be good because I'm considering taking him to rank 4 unduped but only gonna go for if, he is still somewhat useful unduped

Comments

• FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Yes he has to be duped. Maybe not a lot of stones, but you will not be able to start the fight with followers
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Duped and high sig
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461

Yeah I mean this was a rank 2 vs Captain Marvel In RoL and thats alot of hits. So probably best to wait for him to be awakened
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    So I currently have 30 sig stones for mystic, and I'm gonna open a featured soon as I get 4k more shards cause of the sigil, so if I dumped 30 sigs into him after awakening him, will he still be useful
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

So I currently have 30 sig stones for mystic, and I'm gonna open a featured soon as I get 4k more shards cause of the sigil, so if I dumped 30 sigs into him after awakening him, will he still be useful

He'd still be miles better than what he is unawakened. But 30 sig stones aren't a lot. I'd say it's better to wait until you gather up some more.