**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Silver Surfer taking shock damage

i have been doing event quest and my silver surfer took shock and incinerate damage from torch and the new black widow in the first quest of chapter 3. i did duels against torch and i still took damage from incinerate.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    He isn't immune to any of them. He takes 100% less damage from shock and incinerate debuffs, and that's it.
    It needs to be a debuff in the first place. And if it deals more than 100% then he will still take the remaining damage
  • _Unsilanceable03_Unsilanceable03 Posts: 7
    Show pictures Of it happening and nodes applied
    Since you dueled it should be easy to recreate then
  • AtomixX33AtomixX33 Posts: 63

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Could this be why silver surfer is still taking damage from incinerate? Because of the +12% for each incinerate and smoulder? I do agree that this should not be intended though.
    Will o wasp human torch is only doing +96 % in the pic but i even lose health with 4 smolders and 1 incinerate
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    AtomixX33 said:

Will o wasp human torch is only doing +96 % in the pic but i even lose health with 4 smolders and 1 incinerate

Willpower maybe?
  • _Unsilanceable03_Unsilanceable03 Posts: 7
    AtomixX33 said:

Each incinere reverses heal by 20% each combine with despair and he can reverse regen quite easily
  • Hey there, do you happen to have footage of this? This could make it a little easier to have the rest of the team take a look and see exactly what's going on.
  • Hey there, to confirm, since Human Torch can increase his Incinerate damage for each Incinerate and Smoulder Charge, he can increase his Incinerate damage above 100%. Since Silver Surfer reduces Incinerate Debuff damage by -100%, he will still take the difference in damage.
    Thx