**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Incoming Hijacked Transmission... What does it mean? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    No BS, I'm going to record all my next encounters. It was the first time I've seen it too. I had no Deadpool in my group. Fought him with Gwenpool (class disadvantage or maybe a different pool character needed?). Evaded for awhile until his buff timer went to 0 and then he prompted..

Use medium attacks.

Did MLM and then he said

Use heavy attacks

Did that and unfortunately he died since I was using a 5* R4. Going to bring in 3* next time and hope I can repeat and maybe there are something like 5 phases that need to be completed like collector and see what happens as a result.
    Odachi said:

So... I think I may have an answer...

During today's encounter... He gave grandmaster like commands during the fight.... Use medium attacks.... Use heavy attacks. I just evaded for like 30s and then he started with a command!!

But he was dead too fast so I don't think I accomplished them all and nothing happened as a result.

Wait in the fight until the commands come and accomplish them and see what happens. Probably bring in a couple lower champ's so he doesn't die too fast either so you can get through more of his commands and report back.

Straight up calling BS on this, just checked footage of me fighting him today - I tried using my 1* deadpool and was doing well until someone bloody text me and I ate an sp2! That was over a minute, no prompts
    No skin off my back if you don't want to take the advice based on what occurred - just reporting what happened in case it helps solve the mystery.

Did you wait until you started attacking? Probably doesn't matter how long you fight if you don't wait long enough before starting to attack. And I was using Gwenpool... Not sure if it matters that it was specifically her or specifically class disadvantage with a skill champ.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Odachi said:

So... I think I may have an answer...

During today's encounter... He gave grandmaster like commands during the fight.... Use medium attacks.... Use heavy attacks. I just evaded for like 30s and then he started with a command!!

But he was dead too fast so I don't think I accomplished them all and nothing happened as a result.

Wait in the fight until the commands come and accomplish them and see what happens. Probably bring in a couple lower champ's so he doesn't die too fast either so you can get through more of his commands and report back.

Straight up calling BS on this, just checked footage of me fighting him today - I tried using my 1* deadpool and was doing well until someone bloody text me and I ate an sp2! That was over a minute, no prompts
    No skin off my back if you don't want to take the advice based on what occurred - just reporting what happened in case it helps solve the mystery.

Did you wait until you started attacking? Probably doesn't matter how long you fight if you don't wait long enough before starting to attack. And I was using Gwenpool... Not sure if it matters that it was specifically her or specifically class disadvantage with a skill champ.
    Send proof (ex. a photo)
  • StuchStuch Posts: 44

No BS, I'm going to record all my next encounters. It was the first time I've seen it too. I had no Deadpool in my group. Fought him with Gwenpool (class disadvantage or maybe a different pool character needed?). Evaded for awhile until his buff timer went to 0 and then he prompted..

Use medium attacks.

Did MLM and then he said

Use heavy attacks

Did that and unfortunately he died since I was using a 5* R4. Going to bring in 3* next time and hope I can repeat and maybe there are something like 5 phases that need to be completed like collector and see what happens as a result.

I think you misunderstood it. He was talking about his “mode mixer”:

• CbelCbel Posts: 16

If true, it must have been something special you did to start the commands. I just went in with gwenpool and evaded for a ridiculously long time and never had prompts like that.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Each fight his cards are randomly activated that is why he experienced card 13
    Ah, ok, did not realize the commands could be coming from his card signature . That makes sense. They were bright green like the collector fight and thought they were part of an additional challenge that could lead to a reward if all were completed successfully.
  • L79GL79G Posts: 43
    I received yesterday the message with a lot of PLEASE and today I had another time an encounter with PlatPool, now is 4 hours that I KO him and no message came...
  • BeerDragoonBeerDragoon Posts: 54
    Honestly we probably just have to take the orange part of each message and re-arrange them in a way that makes sense. We probably haven't seen all the platpool messages yet which is why it is tricky to do that at the moment...
  • CbelCbel Posts: 16
    Not sure if this means anything, but he has 5 unusual, highlighted tags (break him into 5?)

#blessed #winning #goals #nofilter #noexcuses

• Xcrøss_TRXcrøss_TR Posts: 142
    I just got a message from him, which says that he would join my team, if i would let him win
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

I just got a message from him, which says that he would join my team, if i would let him win

Pic or it's fake
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

Pic or it's fake
    The picture was already shared multiple times across this thread. Is not new
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

Pic or it's fake
    The picture was already shared multiple times across this thread. Is not new
    Platpool has never been shown saying that if you let him beat you, he joins your team
    I had that message, about let him win, I will look to find it.
    I had today one more time an ambush from PlatPool and also today no message.
    So after the please please message, no more messages.

This are all the message I had and after the last one 2 fights without message.
  • GoldballsGoldballs Posts: 4
    Put the Pieces Together - Joe Fixit?
    Cost You an Arm - Aegon?
    Please don’t leave Me - Starlord?

Maybe it’s a specific team? I was hopeful it was an actual puzzle and not an annoying snipe hunt. Now I’m leaning towards BS like a one-legged cowboy in a cattle pen.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    L79G said:

I believe that this is only BS and we are wasting time.

I think we just got to wait and see
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    It’s obviously to do with Next Month based on the image they have
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    So I got my 9th encounter today (out of 12 attempts) with Platinum pool and like my 8th, I did NOT get a message. Guess he is no longer my friend... 😅 Looks like 7 is the max messages you will get but who knows, maybe he will write back when I beat him down in the last 4 tries? #MissPlatPool