**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Ghost Hard To Play?

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
I’ve had this question in my head for a while and I was wondering if you find ghost hard to play? I will be basing this poll of if you had all the ideal circumstances Ghost at least sig 1 And her synergy partners (ant man isn’t that needed for ghost but it’s nice to have) and even with those champs I’ve heard people say she is hard to play but I want to hear your opinions on if she’s hard to play?

Is Ghost Hard To Play? 61 votes

Yes
29%
SnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantDuMonUSolrac_2Foxhero007HMLewisMenkentSkillful_starPricelessPastorAmericaNocko00Incredible_Hulk00jom23pogimanan_44Coach_G1AlbertelFire_3Desolate 18 votes
No
70%
samalasravanTimone147GNASTYascendanceHendrossSw0rdMasterDuke_SilverDuffMcGruffLmaoDaphboynaikavonKDSuperFlash10PrylankKnightNvrEndingheartbreakid_22TheSpicyKnightHonaway_23TheSquish671RockypantherxRehan010_ 43 votes

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    No
    Took me a little practice, but wasn't hard for me to get her down. I know guys who aren't a fan of her playstyle though
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    No
    For me, it was just a few hours of practice. I would also recommend trying to play her without wasp, so you can switch between the two easily, if you can't always use wasp in a quest. It's a useful skill with ghost that saves you a team slot
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    No
    As the 2 above me had said she’s not that hard for me at least she takes a couple hours of practice to master I more or less made this poll because I wanted to hear the community’s opinion on if she is hard to play
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    No
    Im always hearing that she's hard to play but it's really just that her playstyle is different. most difficult thing was learning to use her without any synergies but after having her a while you get used to it.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    No
    I use ghost without wasp synergy.She is easy to play
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    I’d say the difficulty really comes from being able to use her special 2 correctly. Phasing is easy enough, but if you cant phase and use her specials just right for maximum damage your not getting the most out of her which for most players I can see being hard without wasp.

It’s easy just to superficially see her big damage overall, but her only real damage is from her sp2s. Take away that and she isn’t hitting very hard despite still having amazing utility, but without that damage people wouldn’t be talking about her. How much better would she be then iceman other then being able to avoid block damage with her phasing? Even then she’d still need hood, wasp too, for the average players to really be able to use her.

Being able to perfectly use her phase and sp2 correctly under pressure from ais and nodes without being able to parry or having wasp is where her mastery threashold sits. Anyone whose played her at any level knows the frustration of mistiming her phase and special 2, missing and getting obliterated from being a glass cannon like stark spidey.

I wouldn’t be surprised if players had her, but not wasp and still not being able “cheese” through content like act 6 or variant 1. They might have a 3* or 4* wasp, but that’s 2 slots out of 3 taken in war which is a huge trade off. With wasp I’d say no she isn’t difficult to use at all, but without her the difficulty ramps up. Like quake it’s easy enough to have her, but not being able to do anything meaningful with her due to her play style.
  • Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
    Bold of you to assume I have a ghost
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    No

Without Wasp Synergy: Yes
    With Wasp Synergy: No

I kinda disagree with that. It really is just a matter of reading the opponent and knowing when to phase and sp2. Just takes time and playing lots of ghost