**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is harder to use

2»

Comments

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    It should only take an hour or two to master Quake; both using and fighting against.

I find Ghost difficult to use effectively, but easy to beat with any cosmic champion.

Invisible Woman is a champ I haven’t used much. Yet she is easy to defeat if she is not awakened. It takes a small bit of skill if she is awakened and/or has an active synergy with Mr. Fantastic.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I didn’t really find either that difficult and I don’t think IW is that bad, it’s like playing an unblockable opponent. I think for most players it would be Quake
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Probably quake but i do think Hela would be up there in difficulty to fully master her
  • AydenPlays1AydenPlays1 Posts: 119
    Quake definitely
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Aleor said:

Ghost is pretty easy imo. Don't have iw. Quake does require some skill

I'm opposite, didn't take me long to learn quake, but I just got ghost and took her to r5 and still trying to get the rhythm down. IW is fun, but I don't use her outside arenas
    Same haha. I spent 3 revs on a 27 minute Quake fight, yet using Ghost, I die in the first couple fights usually