**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

1.995 units for 3.600 alfa 2 fragments!Is this real life?

JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401 β˜…
I don't know if I should laugh or cry

Offer on sale...
Original price?
1.995 units for 3.600 alfa 2 fragments
Came on kabam,you are not even trying
This is just lazy

Comments

• Options
    And before you ask the answer is NO,this is not a Photoshop thing(Don't even know how to work on those programs),this is a real screen shot πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€―
  • Options
    Giz said:

WOW what a sale...buy buy buy :*

It reminds me those wish offers.
    It was 2000€,now is 20€
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,023 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Marketing! Makes you think you are getting a great deal. Like if a car dealership says $10,000 off MSRP. You aren't really get 10k off.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Jokepool said:

I don't know if I should laugh or cry

Offer on sale...
    Original price?
    1.995 units for 3.600 alfa 2 fragments
    Came on kabam,you are not even trying
    This is just lazy

It is real. Kabam valued their digital product that much before, just a few month ago.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That original price is a fake number to make the deal look good, it’s shady but clever marketing which might catch a few unsuspecting newer players
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wow! T2A are worth 6.5 Odins! I’m filthy rich!!!
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

A R5 champ has 10 T2A invested, that’s 65 Odins worth in each R5 just for the T2A used! By this metric, my account may be worth over $1,000,000!

Not with these slashed prices... It was worth $1,000,000. Now it's only worth $135,338. You lost a lot of money with this sale.
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

A R5 champ has 10 T2A invested, that’s 65 Odins worth in each R5 just for the T2A used! By this metric, my account may be worth over $1,000,000!

Not with these slashed prices... It was worth $1,000,000. Now it's only worth $135,338. You lost a lot of money with this sale.
    Damn, Kabam needs to stop with the discounts. I almost flew to Dubai after I figured out my MCOC net worth. Maybe I can go see an opera or something after these discounted prices.