**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

AQ Timeout

Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Posts: 74
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
Is no one talking about this yet? Or are the post getting deleted too quick?

MOD EDIT: This has been responded to in this thread, and also in this announcement post here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/198788/alliance-quest-timeout-penalty-accidental-change
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Heinz11Heinz11 Posts: 203
    Same here. It’s happened to me and others in my alliance a few times today.
  • Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Posts: 74
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos Any update on this? Our guys have been using lots of revives and potions trying to navigate the unknown. I want to save them from using stuff or now until we hear an official answer!
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Yes, this is happening. @Kabam Miike please get this fixed. Champs are gettin KO’ed from timeouts
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    To clarify, a timeout is leaving your champ KOed instead of just taking half your remaining health. (This is what I was just told by someone in my ally who had it happen on map6 with his corvus)
  • KhalDJKhalDJ Posts: 27
    It was fine yesterday, so whatever change was made at the start of this AQ. Can confirm it’s happening to several people in our alliance.
  • ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    Corvus is also taking coldsnap damage from iceman in aq. Haven't tested anywhere else.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,817 ★★★★★

Ya just happened to me in AQ cost me 2 revives. Silent nerf rip corvus.kabam changes rules to there favor to often.

Please tell me any other time they have silently nerfed anything? When something worked 1 day and not the next without explanation its always been a bug.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,817 ★★★★★

Ya just happened to me in AQ cost me 2 revives. Silent nerf rip corvus.kabam changes rules to there favor to often.

Please tell me any other time they have silently nerfed anything? When something worked 1 day and not the next without explanation its always been a bug.
    Ya always just a "bug" with kabam. Never a nerf at important time in game like AQ or the start of aw season ;)
    Yeah you're probably right. Bugs are always planned out and never happen at random times. Couldn't be a bug at all.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I posted about it in the bugs forum since this isn't really the place to get a response.
    Menkent said:

I posted about it in the bugs forum since this isn't really the place to get a response.

Thanks! I looked for stuff there first but didn't see anything. Thought maybe they were getting deleted (wouldn't be the first time stuff got buried/hidden). I'll comment there too
  • JmurphJmurph Posts: 118
    Same happening to me. Happened 2x. Very low on revives also since kabam hasn’t put L1 revives in the loyalty store since April 25th. And on day 4 of aq. Not a good time to have a bug.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,142 ★★★★
    So this happened to me today as well. I went in to hit up the Map7 Omega Red Tier 1 mini boss. Smacked OR around some and timed out with 1 charge left. Figured I would go back in and kill him off but Corvus was KO’d to my surprise! Unfortunately I didn’t record but I got my AQ BG chat below to show it. I moved on thinking it was random but sounds more widespread so here I am with all y’all...

edited May 2020

So this happened to me today as well. I went in to hit up the Map7 Omega Red Tier 1 mini boss. Smacked OR around some and timed out with 1 charge left. Figured I would go back in and kill him off but Corvus was KO’d to my surprise! Unfortunately I didn’t record but I got my AQ BG chat below to show it. I moved on thinking it was random but sounds more widespread so here I am with all y’all...

Come on dog, take some pride in your pronunciation game! LOL! Miss ya'lll, hope all is well (besides this BS, of course!)