**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fun champion mashups!

SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
What if you could mix two champs together and get both abilities in one champ. Who would you pick?

Seems like a fun discussion to make things lighter.

I'd say Voodoo and Ronan. The normal Loa chance on each attack and Ronan's 100% chance to stun and his sig ability also. Basically you could stun lock any champ that allowed it and have your attack rise higher and higher.

Obviously this is a crazy combo but that's the point. Mixing any two champs for fun. No matter how OP or silly.

Comments

• SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Oh I almost forgot. Give them a name also just to add to the fun. So mine is Doctor Ronan. Or maybe Voodoo Ronan? Ronan Voodoo?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Doctor Strange and Havok.
    The highly damaging specials and prowess of Havok, with the buffs and lifesteal (regen) capabilities of Dr Strange.
    Sp1, first, a wave, like seen in Havoks sp1, then 2 missile blasts (Seen in Stranges sp1, them being timed like IMIWs sp1 blasts)
    Sp2, First, the lunge Havok does, then 2 pillars of magic (seen in Strange sp2, then finished by a 3rd beam thrown directly forward, like Havoks sp2)
    Sp3, dunno. Perhaps some energy blasts, then into a portal then finish with the massive energy blasts seen in Havoks sp3.

I'd say namewise, perhaps Dr Havok?
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Gate Guardian
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Ærchangel. Does Neorotoxins that increase in potency based on the combo meter. Also persistent combo on base. IDK what to do on 400 combo though, -200% AAR?
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Quake and ghost. That way when I dex it gives an added safety net of a phase
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    CullVerine.

That will fix the terrible BP.
    edited May 2020

CullVerine.

That will fix the terrible BP.

I actually like this idea. Makes me think of something like Captain Cull or Cull America. Cull + OG Cap. Fix that block so far in the other direction that you can play Cull with small percentage of health even with crazy attack values no problems at max sig.

I'd blow @Kabam Miike 's mind by mixing blue Cyclops with red Cyclops. I'd call him Byclops and win the game.

Reminds me on a Malcom in the Middle episode where the older brother mixed Blue and Yellow. He named it Blellow. But I believe the mix of both SUPER effective Cyclops would be to OP and create a blackhole of pure goodness that idk if MCOC can handle it man.
    Jackd1989 said:

Electro and Korg - just for the double damage when striking them with the rock shield and shock :D

Could be called Electorg and could be placed on a No Retreat/Caltrops node so there is literally no escape from the PAIN

Yeah let's make some defense nightmares also. Void + Mr. Fantastic. Every SP1 places two debuffs on you like MF normally would meaning you'd take Voids normal damage per debuff and each debuffs gives him +5% evade chance each so this could get out of hand VERY quick on a node like enhanced sp1 Plus the node that makes them get to a sp1 quick but while on 1 bar they gain power crazy slow.

Good luck trying to fight.... Fantastic Void or Mr. Void.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I would like to combine Captain America with Venom.
    My 2 favorite characters. He`ll have perfect block and use a venomized shield.
    He would also gain buffs like venom does.
    The buff steal would be nice aswell.
    Captain Venom.

I would also like Thor and Captain America combo. Which would basically make Captain America with Mjolnir. But add a cape. He also would have near perfect block. Can cause lots of shocks and can do long stuns with one of his specials. His name would be Steve, son of a &$%#@.

Both champs would not be OP, but I would love to play them very much.
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    Diamond Thing. It’s Thing, but with the stun immunity of Emma Frost, even more immunities and maxiumum physical resistance. Don’t forget the Inverted Controls on his Sp1 and with 15 rocks stacks, unblockable too...
    Hzori said:

Diamond Thing. It’s Thing, but with the stun immunity of Emma Frost, even more immunities and maxiumum physical resistance. Don’t forget the Inverted Controls on his Sp1 and with 15 rocks stacks, unblockable too...

Sounds like a pain full fight.

How about Hypermordo.

Hypes power gain plus every 7 seconds he gains Mordo's power gain AND gets super defensive like Mordo every 7 seconds. That alone is a nightmare fight as the power gain would just be silly. Also he would have Mordo's astral evade so yeah.

Throw that man on any power gain nodes and get some free kills.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I’ve got the perfect counter to this “Byclops”

A mashup of King Groot....

and Groot.

Groot Groot would destroy any champion in his path.
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    Captain aegon. Binary and armor breaks with a rank up and aegons buffs. This would wreck.
  • HinosaHinosa Posts: 32
    Imagine Rocket Raccon with Thor's mjolnir..
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    lord aegon 2099 the new ramp up god
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    I wonder if the mods sometimes view pages like these (these kind of pages comes up once In a while) and scribbles some suggestions down for champ combinations for a (maybe) future Hotel Modok
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Kevo9513 said:

Quake and ghost. That way when I dex it gives an added safety net of a phase

I was also going to say Quake Ghost. Just phase while holding heavy.