**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Calypso35Calypso35 Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Calypso
    Device Model: Samsung galaxy a70
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or Wifi: Both
    Game Version: 27.0.0
    Game Mode: event quest,arena

lost connection.

• VitalijjPVitalijjP Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: X01
    Game Mode: event quest,arena

lost connection.
    Pls help!!!
  • whalefredwhalefred Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: whalefred
    Game Mode: Everywhere

Staying on one screen for too long (fights, menus) causes me to get booted out and I have to force close and restart the app again.
  • Devlim_3_Scott06Devlim_3_Scott06 Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: Devlim3
    Game Mode: Everything

Was kind of working ok I just turned off WiFi at the end of each fight but now I cant dodge specials and I'm eating them in the face, I cant block them as it only works 50% of the time so I'm eating specials either way. Thus really needs looking into already
  • GiBRaSGiBRaS Posts: 8
    In-Game Name: GiBRaS

Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite

Device Operating System: ANDROID 10

Cellular or WiFi: both

Game Version Installed: 27.0.0

Game Mode: all modes. Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.

Description of the Issue: The red symbol starts to blinking and the game disconnected.

• MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    edited May 2020
    Device: huawei p20 lite
    android oreo 8.0
    in-game version: latest
    connection mode: wifi or mobile data

issues faced:
    wasp cannot always apply the passive stun while charging heavy attack in mid-combo (like his bug page)
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/158034/comboing-into-a-heavy-attack-with-wasp-title-edited-for-clarity

ghost phasing intercept is not alwas reliable, the enemy is often able to react fast as soon as he misses the second hit (like the post as follow)
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/126588/recent-ghost-phasing-intercept-bug#latest
    or
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/150966/ghost-is-getting-parried-in-aw#latest

https://streamable.com/139uu
    Here i even used the light Attack, but he parried me anyway

Ghost doesn't make contact against certain champions while phasing-intercept:
    if she phases the first 2 hits, she misses hitting Thor, Ronan Medusa if they make a MLM combo. Missing to hit the enemy, she gets that second Medium in the face.
    https://streamable.com/139uu

Mysterio is affected by ability accuracy reductoin while facing the glancing ability (like antman, Storm pyramid-x, cap iw)
    https://streamable.com/33w39g

using Antman + Fury synergy, Wasp should evade and purify any damaging deebuff (except bleed).
    she doesn't purify these debuffs.

Hood can't always refresh the effects with his first hit of the heavy attack
    https://streamable.com/v62go

Those issues have been faced in any aspect of the game. Hoping to help finding those bugs
  • HerizonHazeHerizonHaze Posts: 33
    Ingamename: HerizonHaze
    Android 10 Samsung A70
    Latest Gameversion
    Gamemode: everywhere

It keeps disconnecting in every aspect of the game....

I recieved some compensation but the bug isnt fixed

• LagardereLagardere Posts: 1
    edited May 2020
    In game name: Lagardere
    Device nad model: Samsung a70
    Device operator system: Android 10
    Cellular or wifi: Both
    Game varsion: latest
    Game mode: everywhere

How Long we must wait for Good and playable game? Every fight and i loose connection. I want play arena for dr doom and Its impossible. For compensation i want him for Free. I cant take it anymore and I am pissed.
  • WillemFWillemF Posts: 5
    Still happening after the so called maintenance.... where are the AQ potions that we have lost, nothing in compensation

• CapinMikeCapinMike Posts: 6
    WillemF said:

Still happening after the so called maintenance.... where are the AQ potions that we have lost, nothing in compensation

Still happening to me too, as soon as I see the lost connection logo I disconnect then reconnect my wifi/data and that seems to work for a short time. Getting very annoyed now
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    The developers is so out of touch with the community. They didn't even care about this problem. I'm done..
  • NASTYNOXXXNASTYNOXXX Posts: 8
    @Kabam Miike please give us some insight
  • WestBrooklyn_21WestBrooklyn_21 Posts: 122
    Not sure of the full context of problems experienced by others...but fairly frequently I experience screen fluttering or discoloration of heroes. Following that fight the screen will go black and causes need to force close. This often results in next fight being lost. Occurs in arena...AQ and AW. Will attempt to include screen of most recent example. This has been ongoing for several months. Assume this has been reported with a fix anticipated but apparently not having arrived.

In game name West Brooklyn. Use Samsung Galaxy Note 10
  • TiborginaTiborgina Posts: 36
    In Game Name: Kamuinamikaze
    Device and model: Samsung Galaxy A70
    Cellular or wifi : both
    Game version: 27.0.0
    Game mode: Arena, Alliance Quest, Alliance War, Even Quest and Story Quest
    Issue: the game keeps disconnecting mid fight and sometimes I can't even open the game itself
  • Seu_homemSeu_homem Posts: 2
    I got in touch with the in game support, and they told me to contact Samsung, which I did. After almost 30 minutes of them trying to help me, they came to the obvious conclusion that the problem wasn't with my phone. Everything was running smoth except for the game. It has been 2 months now. Please kabam, tell us something, even if it is that you don't know what to do, or don't care to lose a few 100 players. But, give us something. Even bigger games, with many more clients, give some attention to their costumers.
  • Praxedis29Praxedis29 Posts: 11
    Definitivamente no creo que sea lo mismo levantar una queja en un foro que directamente en el soporte del juego de preferencia en la pagina de Marvel MCOC en ingles ya que a los latinos realmente no es la misma atencion. Tambien soy usuario de Android mi equipo se actualizo a Android 10 e iniciaron mis problemas con la actualizacion de Andorid. Y no creo que sean pocos los usuarios con este problema. Lamentablemente creo hay cero posibilidad que desde aqui nos den una solucion o por lo menos alguna informacion del problema.
  • In-Game Name: Jay Fraser
    Device and Model: Samsung A5
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: most recent update
    Game Mode: Alliance
    Description of the Issue: game freezes when I try to use alliance tab or anything relating to alliance.
  • DenusFleabagDenusFleabag Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: DenusFleabag
    Device and Model: Samsung S8 (SM-G950F)
    Device Operating System: 9.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both (Wifi-Ziggo) (Cell-Vodafone)
    Game Mode: Confirmed for all gamemodes
    Description of the Issue: Map, champion, gamemode, does not matter. It has now got to a point it happens alt least once every ~2 fights. The game freezes for 1 or 2 seconds (got recordings). Music is continued, sounds that were activated are also continued. Inputs are frozen and may cause you to charge a heavy if you were tapping furiously and it freezes at the moment it was tapped, while the game is frozen i stop giving inputs, when the game continues the charged heavy is immediatly put into action. Which means i've charged a heavy in record time. This has cost me and alliance unfortunatly some unneccasary kills in AW or AQ. Freezes occur random, (standing still, while dashing both directions (not at a certain point), while combo, during sp from both.
  • bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 ★★
    edited May 2020
    IGN: tron2050
    Device: Samsung Galaxy A70
    Wifi / 4G: both
    Game version: 27.0.0

Problem: Continuous connection issues in game.
    All other things (ex. Youtube, other games) works just fine when this game showing red icon of bad connection.
    This problem started only after last game update.
    I tried to re-install game and reset connection settings but problem still persists.
  • bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 ★★
    I had to take a break from the game because of this issue. Couldn't play last 2 AQ season and will also miss this AW season.
    In game name: tron2050
  • xowel93xowel93 Posts: 9
    samsung sent an update for the device A70 and it seems that the game works as before, try it
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    edited May 2020
    Device: Huawei p20 lite
    Android 8.0
    Version game: latest
    Connection: any
    Game mode: any, it's a champion-specific bug

Heimdall's Special 2 can't be dodged with dexterity even if he hasn't the true strike buff. I used hood and tried to evade that sp2 while Heimdall hadn't any buff (thanks to staggers) and I died, failing the evasion.
    Dr strange fate seal has the same result: he can't evade Heimdall sp2 even if there is not that true strike buff
  • GiBRaSGiBRaS Posts: 8
    xowel93 said:

samsung sent an update for the device A70 and it seems that the game works as before, try it

Nope, it's the same.
    Samsung's latest models with Android 10 continue to have connection problems. It is impossible to play MCOC in this conditions.
  • TheGhostOneTheGhostOne Posts: 5
    In-Game Name: TheGostOne

Game Mode: all modes. Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.

Description of the Issue: The red symbol starts to blinking and the game disconnected.

It's not possible to play the game like this disconnected every 2 or 3 minutes i have to fast switch to mobile data or wifi to avoid disconnected.
  • NickBates10NickBates10 Posts: 59

In-Game name: -JackRipper-

Slappapow said:

In-Game Name: Slappapow
    Device and Model: Galaxy a10e
    Device Operating System: 9
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 25.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: In any fight, using any character from my roster at least 5 times a day, during combat the game will stick for about 2-3 seconds during the; dash attacks, dash backs, combos, and specials of both my champion and the A.I. During the stick the sounds of the action still occur and after unsticking the action will continue with no sound.

This post is from November 2019 and its still happening
  • NASTYNOXXXNASTYNOXXX Posts: 8
    @Kabam Lyra hey you were the first on deck with this issue please let us know an update. I really appreciate the contest but this is worse than the issue back in December and is making me and I'm sure alot of others want to quit thanks.
  • ThiGonThiGon Posts: 4

In-Game Name: TheGostOne

It's not possible to play the game like this disconnected every 2 or 3 minutes i have to fast switch to mobile data or wifi to avoid disconnected.

It actually seems to work if you just turn off and on wifi after the fight. I had mobile data on, so don't know if this is necessary or even works without
    Thanks for the hint :smiley: