**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When do I use chronometer?

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
How does it work? I obviously enter the quest and then what? I have so far done only one run in the rift, so I don't know. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    When you see a class of 5* AG you want, go for that. If you already went through the gated path, it’s too late for you unfortunately. You can only go through the gate once.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★

When you see a class of 5* AG you want, go for that. If you already went through the gated path, it’s too late for you unfortunately. You can only go through the gate once.

And the chronometer works as a single use key to unlock a path in a rift, that leads to a teleport where I can pick any path?

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Kerneas said:

And the chronometer works as a single use key to unlock a path in a rift, that leads to a teleport where I can pick any path?

yup
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,608 Guardian
    From start of Rift Quest..

Left path is thru the “Gate” that needs/uses the Chronometer, and that Portal is the one you get to choose your destination,

Right path from start goes to the Random Portal (and you keep your Chronometer).