**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Timeout in AQ causing KO

MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
Multiple reports of timeout resulting in champs being left KO instead of alive with half health.

Comments

• Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Posts: 74
    Thanks for posting @Menkent I posted in General Discussion. Hopefully they can get merged. This is a big deal!
  • AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    Please help to solve this issue, or sooner later no one gonna play map6 & 7. The rewards are getting worse compared to what top tier players needed anyhow.

@Kabam Miike
  • njdevil777njdevil777 Posts: 6
    Same thing happening to me.
  • Adub80Adub80 Posts: 29
    Yes please fix this bug. Costing me items helping teammates who aren’t able to complete their paths.
  • Emka007Emka007 Posts: 10
    This is how things should work! Stop this trick with Corvus timeout gameplay.
    Fight AQ like normal people do...
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Emka007 said:

That's not the point, as far as was common knowledge, timeouts resulted in half health and not KOs
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Emka007 said:

It's affecting all champs not just corvus. I don't use corvus at all for map 7 but man this post is full of salt for some reason
  • Emka007Emka007 Posts: 10

Emka007 said:

That's not the point, as far as was common knowledge, timeouts resulted in half health and not KOs
    True. but 99% of the Timeouts are from Corvus trick
  • AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    Emka007 said:

Don’t u know that why Kabam keep increase the difficulty of AQ? Without Corvus time out, I don’t think any alliance would interested in Map6/7. It will cause donation drop and Kabam earning will drop!
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Emka007 said:

Emka007 said:

True. but 99% of the Timeouts are from Corvus trick
    Interesting and how exactly did you collect your data?
  • You guys really need to fix this I been spending so many items is of this bug!!
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    jayson said:

What I want to know is what they were changing that this "bug" came about. Why touch something that's been working fine for so long. unless they're planning to or working on something related to timeouts.

Not sure why people are assuming this is a bug.. pretty sure this is deliberate on Kabams part..
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    im dont think it is a bug oh it kind wil be a bug for offer champion but not covus most do the covus cheat yes im can admind im use it but im only do it with the boss doom ect not in with all the figth
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★

jayson said:

What I want to know is what they were changing that this "bug" came about. Why touch something that's been working fine for so long. unless they're planning to or working on something related to timeouts.

Not sure why people are assuming this is a bug.. pretty sure this is deliberate on Kabams part..
    Proof?
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

jayson said:

Proof?
    Considering there has been no response to the threads regarding this.. Do you have any proof my statement is not accurate? No? So, currently both our assumptions are correct..
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★

jayson said:

Proof?
    Considering there has been no response to the threads regarding this.. Do you have any proof my statement is not accurate? No? So, currently both our assumptions are correct..
    Well for one, they wouldn't change something like this in the middle of a AQ week without an announcement of it happening. As long as AQ has been around with you've been able to timeout without dying at the cost of half your life. It's not going to suddenly change on day 4 of AQ in the evening. Try to use a tad bit of common sense here.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    It is a little unusual that there hasn't at least been a post saying they "passed it on to the game team" by now.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    This may be day 4 of the current AQ cycle, but it's day 1 of a new AW season.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

This may be day 4 of the current AQ cycle, but it's day 1 of a new AW season.

It’s also just after they pushed a back end update.
    We exist in a live beta
    Had two more guys in my bg lose champs to this today. One was using magik, so it's not just a corvus issue.
  • XygonXygon Posts: 123
    Pretty sure most have said it's beyond just Corvus. So far, it looks like it's only when <5% health left, but it would be good to get some more data and validation to feed back to the Kabam team. The reason we see it so much on Corvus is because he ends at 1 health so often.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian
    Menkent said:

Had two more guys in my bg lose champs to this today. One was using magik, so it's not just a corvus issue.

Move on over (merge) to Mellie Mel's same thread, which seems to be the main merged thread now, and has Kabam replies in it...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/198635/aq-timeout/p5
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    Seems kabam Mike lies to us.. he said that change would not go in effect until they fixed the reason why people are timing out.. just a classic example of being KABAMED
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    muddy17 said:

Seems kabam Mike lies to us.. he said that change would not go in effect until they fixed the reason why people are timing out.. just a classic example of being KABAMED

They are still fixing it to bring it back to how it used to be