**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Skirmish Rewards AW

Comments

• patel3186patel3186 Posts: 47
    edited September 2017
    I know they will do arena for one more time but that still dont solve issue for people who have no time and spend units to get it done quickly. They always talk about fairness whats the fairness why we suffer from their mistakes and maybe get ban for they bug they created its never ending bug with them.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Can we get any official confirmation that we won't get banned for this
  • Batang_xBatang_x Posts: 19
    Imagine if its 4* and 5* shards they screwed up on instead of gold. Every alliance's SA would be at a all time high.
  • BCdiscman wrote: »
    Hey KABAM just so you know, I did not fight in AW. I got my 9 trillion gold from the stock market! Honestly. Don't take my gold!!

am9vi2qtnalt.png

That's QUADRILLION dude....makes my 1.6 billion look like a legit reward
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    No way they ban half the community on this.. they’d lose almost all their paying customers for good.
  • Its kabam never hope for anything free even when its their mistakes customers are always at risk and hurting from their mistakes. Kabam rule!
  • @Kabam Miike what the hell happening this is 4 hour lost on arena now and this is not fair to players this is not a slow thing to fix you need to take down for maintainance and roll back now as others getting arena advantage i was at 2 million first day run for archangel
  • SignumSignum Posts: 133
    People just don't know when to be quiet.....
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Right now there players that are on the brink of donating it all to the their alliances treasury to see if they can get back into arenas....
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    Signum wrote: »
    People just don't know when to be quiet.....

The chances of people keeping it were never any higher if someone didn't post about it.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom Since the other thread just got closed, it does seem you might be correct on the treasury thing. Just read the main thread and it doesn't seem they are considering it an exploit. At least thats my understanding
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Keeping fingers crossed that they'll just revert your gold stash to before you claimed those skirmish rewards, hmmmm
  • IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    I opened a 4* crystal just before we were told that this should be avoided. I duped my Iron Fist. Will this dupe (including 5* shards and ISO) be taken away?
  • and still no mail to ingamers who dont read forums
  • I opened a 4* crystal just before we were told that this should be avoided. I duped my Iron Fist. Will this dupe (including 5* shards and ISO) be taken away?

Absolutely not! The only reason we said not to open anything that can get you gold is because right now there is a chance you will not get the gold. We're looking into if this also means you will lose the crystal as well.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike wait, so I guess I just shouldn't play anything? Because I get gold from questing too and that's not being given to me either I just noticed. So I can't get in Arena. I'm losing rewards during questing. This is a nightmare!
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    I opened a 4* crystal just before we were told that this should be avoided. I duped my Iron Fist. Will this dupe (including 5* shards and ISO) be taken away?

I can't say for sure, but it sounds like it will based on the pinned post by Miike. I can imagine some user who doesn't come on here or other third party sites being surprised and excited by all the gold they just won. Since of course it was never sent out to all the users exactly how much gold would be awarded for defender kills. So they take all that gold and dump a lot into the alliance thinking wow, gold isn't a hard resource to get, but really cool of Kabam to compensate us so richly for the loss of defender kill points. Then he'll use the gold to rank up a champ. Maybe reset his masteries. Open some crystals he's been holding. Then he goes and has some dinner to come back and play; only to find he was banned for cheating. Which is what it sounds like they will do by reading the very vague post by Miike that is pinned.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    BCdiscman wrote: »
    Hey KABAM just so you know, I did not fight in AW. I got my 9 trillion gold from the stock market! Honestly. Don't take my gold!!

am9vi2qtnalt.png

Very wise investor, I want your business card.

Absolutely not! The only reason we said not to open anything that can get you gold is because right now there is a chance you will not get the gold. We're looking into if this also means you will lose the crystal as well.

I'm sorry, it seems I misinterpreted the vague announcement. It just seems you are planning on not awarding everything the player earned because of this glitch by the programming. Sounds like a really good idea from a purely customer service point of view.
    DukeZman wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike wait, so I guess I just shouldn't play anything? Because I get gold from questing too and that's not being given to me either I just noticed. So I can't get in Arena. I'm losing rewards during questing. This is a nightmare!

Yea, they come down this hard on us for their mistakes, just imagine what they must do if we mess up. Makes me shudder to think.
  • What about the fact that we can't run arena? Am I going to get a free 4* archangel!?!? Cuz I'd get him if I could run arena!
  • rockstar323rockstar323 Posts: 57
    @Kabam Miike I'm not in an alliance and can run arena, and open arena and gold crystals without issue. Just wanted to pass the info along in case helps track down the issue.
  • biggestnoobbiggestnoob Posts: 56
    @Kabam Miike please don't penalize the Summoners that chose not to claim the Skirmish gold rewards. Simply remove the gold rewards from their stash and leave their accounts alone. Can you do that for people like me please? I didn't claim the 2 billion gold and it's sitting in my stash...
  • EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    I got 9,007,199,242,740,991.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★

Theoretically, some people could be shut out from starting aq due to not being able to donate. How did you plan on addressing this issue ? Has it crossed your mind ? I can remember a time long ago when we would have to wait for rewards to open an aq map, those days are long gone for us, but some smaller alliances could be affected by this. 30 minute timers again ?
  • ted126oted126o Posts: 18
    Damn only 800k I got billions of gold for losing a war
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike I'm not in an alliance and can run arena, and open arena and gold crystals without issue. Just wanted to pass the info along in case helps track down the issue.

The issue is pretty clear. Its a glitch in AW rewards
  • This crazy prior to knowing this issue I have opened crystal and now I will lose champs too this is **** for new player trying hard to build an account