**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thanks

Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
Thanks for the compensation kabam,this shows that you have noticed the inconvenience these issues have caused players.

Comments

• MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Yeah Thanks Kabam
  • RayhanaprilleoRayhanaprilleo Posts: 51
    Pathetic compensation
  • IrishReaverIrishReaver Posts: 27

Pathetic compensation

It’s free why you complaining
    I’m going with sarcasm here.
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    Yes! So glad this happened... although the rewards are always welcome, I would've probably just stayed in the same mood if it wasn't for my 4* hero crystal pull - Dormammu! I've been looking for him for absolutely ages, and he's getting maxed as soon as I can spare the iso.

On a side note, did everyone get the same rewards? 4* crystal, 3* crystal, 10 L4 Health potions, 3 L2 Revives, 100k gold and an energy refill? Because I'm shooting for uncollected, and I got this, but I also know a proven guy who did.
  • Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 112
    edited May 2020
    JABBA_2 said:

Yes! So glad this happened... although the rewards are always welcome, I would've probably just stayed in the same mood if it wasn't for my 4* hero crystal pull - Dormammu! I've been looking for him for absolutely ages, and he's getting maxed as soon as I can spare the iso.

On a side note, did everyone get the same rewards? 4* crystal, 3* crystal, 10 L4 Health potions, 3 L2 Revives, 100k gold and an energy refill? Because I'm shooting for uncollected, and I got this, but I also know a proven guy who did.

For cavaliers rewards slightly better!
    1000 6-star shards
    2000 5-star shards
    4500 t5 basic catalyst
    10 lvl 5 potions
    3 lvl 2 revives
    2 energy refils
    150k gold
    Also thnx kabam!
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Compensation was different and likely based on your Title as it has been in recent times. I'm Cavalier and I got:
    1,000 6* Shards, 2,000 5* Shards, 4,500 T5B Fragments, 3 L2 Revives, 10 L5 Potions, 2 Energy Refills, & 150,000 Gold
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    I'm uncollected and I got all of the above except the 6 star shards.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Thanks kabam!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Uncollected got no six star shards, 500 more 5* shards, no t5b, and some t2a