**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who’d you get from compensation

2»

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    10% of a **** champ
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    6* colossus, i'm happy for sure, but would still prefer warlock or dr doom.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    6* Moon Knight.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Yellowjacket. Been on a good streak lately though so I deserve it. Was an awesome compensation regardless.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Non since I’m didn’t get enuget to pull anyone
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    What did cav players get?

I'm uncollected
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Not sure yet. Waiting to decide if I want to top it off today or save for a Featured.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    I got a 5* Drax and a 6* DocOc...
    Could be worse i guess. Still i don't like playing DocOc.
  • SchmidySchmidy Posts: 14
    Thanks for what the Diversion from the real problem...hahahah whatever!!!
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I pulled Corvus for the first time and tbh I don’t even care. Don’t know what would excite me anymore. In last 2 weeks I had first time pulls of 5* doom and Corvus and I am still meh
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    None. 2.5k 5* shards were not enough to give me a crystal.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    i got the champion as a 5* so not out of this world but i appreciate the compensation
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Nocko said:

Compensation took me to my next 6*

Pulled Superior Ironman, a fine addition to Pheniox, Green Goblin, Mr Sinsister, TM, Carnage, Dormammu, Dr Strange Angela, Karnak and Masacre
    :(

many people have it worse. pheniox is decent when you learn how to play her, green goblin is also pretty decent, mr sinsister is good, taskmaster fun/hard to play but good when you get the hang of it, carnage is good, dormammu is good, angela is good, masacre is good. i dont understand the point of the frowny face, unless it is supposed to symbolize me after you get hung up over one bad pull when you have plenty of other good 6* champions to use.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    I pulled electra...I'm currently not talking to my girlfriend.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

Sig 1000 at this point. I pull this guy so much it drives me nuts. Can I just get a Nick Fury!?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    -sixate- said:

Sig 1000 at this point. I pull this guy so much it drives me nuts. Can I just get a Nick Fury!?

I got him for the first time from the compensation. I've already got and duped Nick and Aegon, but Blade eluded me. Now all I need is KM and I basically have all the "God" skill champs as 5* and up.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

What did cav players get?

I'm uncollected

They got 1000 6* shards
    And 4500 t5b frags
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    5* cap iw dupe and a 6* invisible woman
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    A pretty good compensation from Kabam. Thank you.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    The amount of **** in this thread is phenomenal. The quality of champs that some guys get and still complain about, indicate profound lack of game knowledge and skill. Wow.

Awesome compensation Kabam, much appreciated. Keep the game going and fix those bugs.