**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Hardest boss fight you ever fought

Okay honestly it a cross between infinity gauntlet thanos or collector because infinity gauntlet thanos movement where hard to pinpoint but collector was impossible for me because he kept firing sp1 and sp2 and I really was trying to dex them but I failed

Comments

• Warpath19Warpath19 Posts: 76
    Okay honestly it a cross between infinity gauntlet thanos or collector because infinity gauntlet thanos movement where hard to pinpoint but collector was impossible for me because he kept firing sp1 and sp2 and I really was trying to dex them but I failed
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Nameless Thanos was probably one of the harder fights until I got good at intercepting. The Collector isn't particularly hard but just has a lot of things that will kill you. I can't comment on anything past 6.1 or AoL as I haven't touched those parts.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Either 6.3 IMIW or Mysterio. Hated those fights.
  • GercasGercas Posts: 100 ★★
    6.3 IMIW or Mordo in 6.2 is close for me
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Ice Phoenix, Power Stone Champion
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    in story quest :smile:
    1,i will say act 6 imiw he cost me too much items and units
    2, grandmaster was a pain at that time, wait i cant take him at one shot still without stark spider-man

event quest
    1, darkhawk that null mode unblock-able was nightmare ( didnt done the 100% cause of that)

2, aegon don't know how but i died like anything, he touches my block and i vaporised ( forget the nodes ) (didn't do 100%)

3, mr sinister his regen and his persistence charge mech is very new to me (means very insane mystic dead then double up the power gain) (but its not that much hard void takes the fight clearly)

4, thanos - uncollected
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Epic HoH massacre, did not have ghost, mephisto, or rulk
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    For me nothing can beat the 5.4.6 Ultron. Idk how but he cost me around 5k units. If it werent for his evade, hed be okay tho
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Abyss: Nameless Collector
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    The Grandmaster without a doubt. I can't get past him no matter how many revives and potions I use
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Meebleton said:

The Grandmaster without a doubt. I can't get past him no matter how many revives and potions I use

Really that’s quite interesting one I’ve heard a lot of people saying that one isn’t that bad
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    I havent touched Act 6 yet so i guess there is a lot of tough ones out there to get on.
    But both The Collector and Act 5 Ultron were really hyped up and I didnt think of them as hard as I thought it would be (probably because of all the talk ive heard in here, and underestimating myself) when i cleared them.

Toughest one so far was last years Uncollected Thanos. I dont know how many tries i blew on him and how many times i thought about throwing my phone away.
  • The_Stig9684The_Stig9684 Posts: 42
    Rogue on Capt marvel movie boss rush, with aspect of war. Good grief.
  • Blackadder17996Blackadder17996 Posts: 62
    How about Variant 4 main boss? That 2* Moon Knight with a fake 5% evade and an annoying node?
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    6.2 champion is just unnecessary.
    Apart from that I didn't find any of the other bosses a nightmare.
    Thing I struggled with the most was paths.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I hated that science adaptoid in v2 for a long time until I tried Hyperion :-)

Champion for me so far
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Abyss Nameless Collector.

The beginning of the fight isn't bad. Honestly, it's mostly fine for me until he gets to his phase where he "periodically gains Unstoppable".

Remember when Juggernaut would "periodically gain Unstoppable"? Remember how it was changed because the mechanic was BS? Me too!

Outside of that, Cyclops (Blue) in Labyrinth was a real thorn in my side. I just couldn't get the hang of that guy. (I did it way before Domino or Aegon were released, cut me some slack).
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    The collector. He was WAY harder than Ultron because you can just bring in an evade fail/AAR champion and wreck him with a good amount of skill. The collector had impossible to evade, unblockable specials. The only options to solo him are Stark Spidey and super high sig OG daredevil. AND you need good RNG on the unstoppable buffs in the final phase. Transparent cash grab right there.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    General Raam in Gears of War 1.........took me a whole week until I finally figured out what I had to do to take that dude down........when I did take him out it was extremely satisfying.

With regards to this game: Abyss Collector: no skill involved, just do as much damage as you can in a short window of time before getting k.o.-ed due to some random bs specials, nodes, champion “abilities.” When I did take him out on my completion run it was not so satisfying to say the least.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    Abyss Collector
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No retreat champion
  • Skinnyfatboy82Skinnyfatboy82 Posts: 32
    edited May 2020
    6.1.6 sentinel