**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinite Parry Synergy Team with Colossus?

10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
I'm wondering if there is a synergy team that can be paired with Colossus to allow infinite parries? Any combination of perfect block champs that can make this possible in LoL? I would love to tackle some of those fights with Colossus, but as his maximum damage output is reliant on the parry+heavy approach, I know this wouldn't be practical with the Limber in LoL unless there was a team to build around him.

Comments

• BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    He’s more than fine without. Run Emma and omega for powergain and damage. Fights for me are taking 220-250 hits at r5, easy path healthpools.

It’s not max damage but there’s a cap anyway which I’m hitting on the sp2 without fury. Powergain got him to 55 armour in one fight.

I’m running it right now, half way round on one revive, he’s absolutely destroying it. :-)

Thinking he’s top 5 champ now, can’t think of many who could do this kind of run.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You don’t need parties if you run a full synergy team around him, mainly omega and emma
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Awesome, thanks for the advice. I have my Aegon that I've been doing my runs with, but I'm always looking for alternative options to make it a bit more interesting to finish my runs through for that 100% completion.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Awesome, thanks for the advice. I have my Aegon that I've been doing my runs with, but I'm always looking for alternative options to make it a bit more interesting to finish my runs through for that 100% completion.

Aegon is the better option still tho
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

My advice do it with ægon then u can always do a few run for fun after if u fel u hav spare revies to do it
    There’s not much in it.

I did a run with aegon last week on my bigger account, colossus one just now was less expensive.

Colossus fights felt faster but I wasn’t timing anything cant say for sure.

• 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Just did a few fights with Colossus for fun. I love that he can easily take the odd SP3 (pushed both Red Hulk and OML to SP3 for fun to test). Will definitely finish with Aegon for most runs, but he seems fun to do the run with.
    edited May 2020
    Tried path 6 with colossus to see what else he can do. Soloed starlord and agent venom in 450 hits each, no boosts. Sat on 66% health. Colossus is the real deal. :-)

Gonna try and get the rest of path done later...