**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

There goes my gold

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
So, with today’s compensation (thanks), I finally got enough gold to r3 my five star Symbiote Supreme. What could go wrong?

Well, before I decided to r3 him, I decided to finished maxing out my two star Doom (level 27 to level 30). That turned into taking my two star Rogue from 1/10 to 3/30, taking Hulkbuster to rank 2, and a bunch of other stuff.

By the time I was done, I had 800 gold.

Oops.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

I mean... Priorities, right?

Yeah. Rogue is 3/30, more important than taking SS to r3. He can wait, she can’t.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Yeah. Rogue is 3/30, more important than taking SS to r3. He can wait, she can’t.
    a 3/30 2* is useless and will be more useless later on. i would say the symbiote supreme is more useful and can't wait.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Moot4Life said:

a 3/30 2* is useless and will be more useless later on. i would say the symbiote supreme is more useful and can't wait.
    r/woosh

Moot4Life said:

r/woosh
    last time i checked this was not reddit. also, you didnt even spell it right. nice way to remind everybody how cool you are for having reddit. sit down buddy.
    Moot4Life said:

have you heard of a joke? Also red rooms, Variant 2, and other future two star content.
    edited May 2020

Moot4Life said:

have you heard of a joke? Also red rooms, Variant 2, and other future two star content.
    that still doesnt mean a 5* symbiote supreme is worse than a 2* rogue. plus, rogue isn't the most phenomenal 2* champion.
    Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

r/woosh
    last time i checked this was not reddit. also, you didnt even spell it right. nice way to remind everybody how cool you are for having reddit. sit down buddy.
    I don't have Reddit and why are you being so salty?

Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

r/woosh
    he doesn’t like my jokes

Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

r/woosh
    he doesn’t like my jokes
    Apparently
    sorry did not realize it was joke. i was not trying to come off as mean-spirited just confused why everybody always says that.
    also apology for changing topic of thread instead of original purpose.

here is my altered reaction after reading the post: "i personally think in my opinion that you should try and target ranking up 5* champions 1st, especially when you are limited on gold. to get more gold, you can grind arena or spend units on gold crystals, and you can use this gold to rank up your other 2* champions which in my opinion are not as useful as a 5* champion, whether it be a juggernaut or a symbiote supreme"

Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

r/woosh
    he doesn’t like my jokes
    Apparently
    he hated them here, and on the mashup thread.
    Moot4Life said:

sorry did not realize it was joke. i was not trying to come off as mean-spirited just confused why everybody always says that.
    also apology for changing topic of thread instead of original purpose.

here is my altered reaction after reading the post: "i personally think in my opinion that you should try and target ranking up 5* champions 1st, especially when you are limited on gold. to get more gold, you can grind arena or spend units on gold crystals, and you can use this gold to rank up your other 2* champions which in my opinion are not as useful as a 5* champion, whether it be a juggernaut or a symbiote supreme"

it’s fine mate. I like to rank up two stars, especially the rare ones. Find it fun.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I had 1.5 million gold after taking my 5* thing to rank 4 it straight went to 700k
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    You do you Spidey!

You do you Spidey!

I will. For me this game is about doing what I wanna do, and that’s ranking up two stars. Besides, when I rank up five stars, I wanna rank up champs I like. I don’t like Symbiote Supreme. Kinda hoping I get OG Spidey as a 5*, he’d be awesome