**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dr doom or ghost rider rank up?

Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
So, a lot of people have heard of the god trio ( blade, starky, and ghost rider), and i have a question for that, if I pull dr doom from arenas, should i rank him up, or should i rank up ghost rider for the synergies?

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    I have a 5/65 GR and Doom. I rather bring GR to AQ than Doom because of the bleed immunity and has a great regen. But I use Doom for act 6. So it really depends on what contents you will use them in.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    I’m not talking about them in general, i’m talking about if i should rank him up with blade and starky, have you heard of that trio?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★

I’m not talking about them in general, i’m talking about if i should rank him up with blade and starky, have you heard of that trio?

You don't need to rank him up for that synergy to work. And you don't need blade as much as you could've need him couple of years ago. Doom without any synergies is great, imo better than blade and sparky. Gr's damage is too low, even if you have him duped
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Doom no matter what anyone says
    Okay doom it is :smiley:
    Aleor said:

You don't need to rank him up for that synergy to work. And you don't need blade as much as you could've need him couple of years ago. Doom without any synergies is great, imo better than blade and sparky. Gr's damage is too low, even if you have him duped
    Blade is still useful, he’s still god tier, and he’s still good for act 5, don’t act like kabam nerfed him, and if they did, then that would be embarrassing

Aleor said:

Blade is still useful, he’s still god tier, and he’s still good for act 5, don’t act like kabam nerfed him, and if they did, then that would be embarrassing
    Plus he’s duped
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Yeah, he might be "god tier" tbh anyone's tier list can change, because everyone has their preferences. Such as a I think deadpool x force is useful but plenty of people will disagree. Doom is way more powerful than blade and can clear more content then him. Hes right blade is outdated and there are much better options than him now

Yeah, he might be "god tier" tbh anyone's tier list can change, because everyone has their preferences. Such as a I think deadpool x force is useful but plenty of people will disagree. Doom is way more powerful than blade and can clear more content then him. Hes right blade is outdated and there are much better options than him now

I will use blade with or without blade, i’m talking about doom, not blade, doom or GR for synergies

I will use blade with or without blade, i’m talking about doom, not blade, doom or GR for synergies
    * with or without doom *
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,416 ★★★★
    Ghost Rider was a major R4 rank up for me, I recently pulled Dr Doom and he went immediately to R5.

Ghost Rider is great, but he wouldn't be a priority over Doom.
    The question was answered for you already then you went into how blade was a "god tier" I was simply explaining.
    And again you dont need to rank a champ for their synergies to work... it works the same as rank 1 as it would at rank 5.

And again you dont need to rank a champ for their synergies to work... it works the same as rank 1 as it would at rank 5.

I know that, but it would be stupid to waste a spot for a rank 1 champion, i would rather put a r4 or r5, that’s a good use of a spot
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Doom
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Doom for sure