**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sunspot or Human Torch?

Sunspot or Human Torch? 77 votes

Sunspot
44%
SnakeEyes69Lightvaynemcoc123VishTaZ_4178ReferenceCats4lifebluebubble100gauravtheslayerjacboonAldacXva23ragnarok_947mrcyrcleMadEyeMoody_333ArsozKingKevin8Thicco_Modeshockblade6488Giodood_1 34 votes
Human Torch
55%
samalasravanStefanjonesJwallace25Alex13369MagrailothosWaynedavyLvernon15NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEMad_Titan_21rcm2017xandersrevengeMarvel2289Maldroit2RookiieAnthinhoKill_Grey-sixate-EtjamaSieger7999Username19273 43 votes

Comments

• TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 267
    Sunspot
    Anybody know which is better
    Sunspot
    Thanks!
    Sunspot
    For me i think sunspot still better. His damage is so insane
    Sunspot
    I wanna find out what people tink
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Sunspots perfect block gets overlooked, great for act 6 and fighting stun immune in war
    Sunspot

Then why’ve you made a thread on this lol
    FOR SOMETHING ELSE?

Sunspot

I have a sig 200 R5 Sunspot and a sig 60 R5 Torch. Human torch has way more utility and is a better champ all around. Sunspot is boring and his rotation gets old. Incinerate immune and big yellow numbers.

Sunspot does really solid damage tho
    Sunspot
    whereas human torch has lesser damage
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Human Torch
    Human Torch just counters more in Endgame content. Sunspot is still great for Endgame content too though and is the obvious choice if you're in Act 4/5. But I don't know where you are story-wise.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★
    Human Torch
    OP low key thinks Human Torch is better
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★

I have a sig 200 R5 Sunspot and a sig 60 R5 Torch. Human torch has way more utility and is a better champ all around. Sunspot is boring and his rotation gets old. Incinerate immune and big yellow numbers.

Big yellow numbers is exactly what you want. You also skipped over his perfect block which makes him so sustainable in endgame content.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Human Torch
    Rank the two up. They are just too good and excel in their area of expertise.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Sunspot
    I get they are both "fire-type" champs, but its kinda like comparing apples to oranges. Both have there own unique uses.

With that being said, I picked sunspot for his shear amount of damage he can pull out with pretty much everyone, while HT mainly get his best damage against mystics.

Both are great though, Rank up both.
    Sunspot
    ook will do
  • Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 118
    Human Torch
    Human torch has a persistent charge and when it's activated it gives god tier damage though only sunspot is a champion who is immune to nova flames but except sunspot no one is immune to nova flames
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Human Torch
    Ayan_645 said:

Human torch has a persistent charge and when it's activated it gives god tier damage though only sunspot is a champion who is immune to nova flames but except sunspot no one is immune to nova flames

Dude, quit reviving threads.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Human Torch
    TheRoyal9 said:

whereas human torch has lesser damage

Take torch against a big mystic champ, that statement isn’t always true, and sunspot has extremely little utility in comparison
  • HolyLegoStepHolyLegoStep Posts: 145
    Human Torch
    Humane Torch