**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Health drops instantly

Hi, I was just fighting with a champion on was (arhanghel) and I had kinda 80% hp on doctor doom, right when the match start, I see my health is actually 45% without even get a hit. Another thing like that happened 1 week ago when I was fighting with proxima midnight agains vision I think, he did his sp3 and from about 70% hp I get 45%, after the sp3 animation and and get back in the fight I insta die, not getting lower, I just die instantly after I get back from animation. Is this a bug or what? It is very annoying.

Comments

• Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★
    Some champs, vision for example, deals direct damage after the sp3 is over. Vision deals direct damage based on how much power was drained. So he did the normal sp3 damage to you and drained power, then after the animation you took a big chunk of damage that was more than your remaining health, so it looked like you just died.

Not sure what might have happened in that doom fight.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Ok something similar happened in war....did not get hit and did an sp2 and all of my health dropped....strange
  • DesembraDesembra Posts: 38
    Crumb3307 said:

Some champs, vision for example, deals direct damage after the sp3 is over. Vision deals direct damage based on how much power was drained. So he did the normal sp3 damage to you and drained power, then after the animation you took a big chunk of damage that was more than your remaining health, so it looked like you just died.

Not sure what might have happened in that doom fight.

It's still strange because I dont see a buff or debuff saying that I'll get dmg if he use a sp, for example, to havok exist a debuff, plasma charge in the enemy, as much as he have, as much dmg he get.
    Dailey said:

Ok something similar happened in war....did not get hit and did an sp2 and all of my health dropped....strange

It happend to me with doom in war, I accidentally typed "was"
    But I did nothing, just at the beggining I had half hp
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★
    It’s like added damage, there’s usually a red number that pops up right after the SP
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Was there a aspect of chaos node ?

Was there a aspect of chaos node ?

What is this? Dont know anything about it
    Crumb3307 said:

It’s like added damage, there’s usually a red number that pops up right after the SP

I will take a look everytime when I will fight him, might be this.