**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Question For all of you "AQ ONLY" People smh

_Reef_Reef Posts: 265
For all of those that are AQ only, and you see your Alliance struggling in AW, why not just place some champs to help the defend the thing atleast? You've completed EQs, got only 3 locked up in AQ, why not just place your next bests to help your alliance out, come in last hour and kill the boss? Your AW status is your reputation, would you join an 15M Alliance that's Bronze 3, probably not. What's so hard about making a couple moves?

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Agree war is no longer fun and every few seasons they add insanely op nodes thinking it would be fun and iteractive when in reality is unfair and broken when comes to champions being on it.

Rewards at the end of the month isnt enjoyable either bc if you wanna win a certain placement reward you must win the wars and not allow for any room for error that would result in demotion of the league placement.
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    Kade7175 said:

1 month of work for a half a 5* vs 3 weeks of aq, 4-6 fully formed t2a 1-2 fully formed t5b, t4 pots for aq. And then the next week is all glory to stash. When you look at what you get for your effort aq takes the cake all day. I get my 5*shards from eq. If i need to i can grab some from arena. What does war have on that? The win/loss crystals are stale, the month long rewards are super weak considering the effort and stress it brings, but aq you can casually fo map 4×5 and pull 140mil and get 3600 glory and get all the stuff you need. If they would buff the rewards significantly taking into account i have to log in at my job for a month to make war moves the stress and coordination it requires everyone and the amount of shards you can get in eq and other content and stacked every tier so it was worth it. Then yeah. Id place my next best champs and log in the last hour to kill the boss. ;)

You alone may have convinced me off of AW, this year we stepped up AQ to map 4 and 5 and i agree with what we do, it far exceeds AW, the lack of development almost burnt me out, appreciate the input
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    This is right up there with the weirdest thread ever.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

_Reef said:

For all of those that are AQ only, and you see your Alliance struggling in AW, why not just place some champs to help the defend the thing atleast? You've completed EQs, got only 3 locked up in AQ, why not just place your next bests to help your alliance out, come in last hour and kill the boss? Your AW status is your reputation, would you join an 15M Alliance that's Bronze 3, probably not. What's so hard about making a couple moves?

Sir, this is Arby's.
    F#!$....this made me laugh....needed it....thank you
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    AW is no fun, just a cashgrab. Nobody should play it.
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    Kade7175 said:

1 month of work for a half a 5* vs 3 weeks of aq, 4-6 fully formed t2a 1-2 fully formed t5b, t4 pots for aq. And then the next week is all glory to stash. When you look at what you get for your effort aq takes the cake all day. I get my 5*shards from eq. If i need to i can grab some from arena. What does war have on that? The win/loss crystals are stale, the month long rewards are super weak considering the effort and stress it brings, but aq you can casually fo map 4×5 and pull 140mil and get 3600 glory and get all the stuff you need. If they would buff the rewards significantly taking into account i have to log in at my job for a month to make war moves the stress and coordination it requires everyone and the amount of shards you can get in eq and other content and stacked every tier so it was worth it. Then yeah. Id place my next best champs and log in the last hour to kill the boss. ;)

I know people on here are matter-a-factly and looking for likes and virtual high fives, but you actually changed my perspective on AW, after a month of prioritizing AQ in my alliance i have my first 5*r5 and had enough to r2 my first 6* if he turned out good (didnt it was daredevil). We have enough people and deep enough roster to do both aq and aw but AQ is more lucrative. Im my alliance's leader so AW status is your reputation to others. So i keep it respectable. Anyway all this just to say thanks