**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Korg on AW node 26 (Masochism)

I fought Korg on AW node 26 (Tier 5). I used Void. Yeah yah I know there are better options but hear me out. I knocked off all of Korg’s rock stacks, and I triggered masochism so Void’s intimidating presence debuffs would start to stick. But I could never apply more than 2 or 3 because Korg purified everything when his rock stacks refreshed. I don’t think he’s supposed to work that way. :/

Bug? Or am I missing something?

Comments

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Korg has a chance to purify debuffs when when his rock shield is up.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Edeuink said:

Technically true, but I believe what he's saying is that when Korg's rock stacks came back, it removed already existing debuffs, not just the newly placed ones.

If this is the case, then it's possible to stun him near the end of cool down, have him refresh his rock stacks, then immediately remove the stun that was already in place.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Ordalca said:

Edeuink said:

Technically true, but I believe what he's saying is that when Korg's rock stacks came back, it removed already existing debuffs, not just the newly placed ones.

If this is the case, then it's possible to stun him near the end of cool down, have him refresh his rock stacks, then immediately remove the stun that was already in place.
    I think what is happening is the same as KG, and some others work.

If you apply a debuff, and that one debuff is getting purified, there is the possibility in the programming they all get purified. So its not that a debuff happens, rock shield comes up and it gets purified, but a debuff happens, rock shield pops up, another debuff happens, they all get purified.

Video of this would be great to clarify what was happening.
  • Thanks guys it definitely felt like a KG fight in that way. If I run into him again I will make a video.