**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Blade still relevant in 2020?

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
Do you guys think he's overrated now and not relevant anymore in 2020? Or do you feel like he is still a valuable champion?

Comments

• UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    He’s lost a bit of his value in the meta but he’s still one of the top champs in the game. Regen on demand is one of the most valuable abilities you can have.

He also has uses on certain paths in current end game content. I used him quite a fair bit in Act 6 and he provided a solution to some of the more difficult paths in the Act 7 beta that others couldn’t handle.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    Yes. Aside from what others have said, he is good for is Incursions.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Blade is still a great champ just not so op as he was when he was new.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    I still use him all the time, Danger sense has proven to be extremely useful still as he makes fights in AW like Doom a lot easier. He's a great thing counter as well as his regen is still one of the best in the game. Might not be the best champ in the game but he's definitely still up there.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Well that's good cuz i'm planning on completing act 5 sometime soon!
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    After 6.1 you do not see much videos about him as opponents power index have inflated a lot but in incursions act 5 and new to mid game players as well as uncollected players he has a lot of value.Nick and Aegon though have gone ahead in the skill class.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Relevant? Yes
    A champ who’s a top choice for much path 6.1? No, but he still has his uses