**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rift Reward Randomness?

The available Awakening Gem seems to change every day, but in my experience and the experience of several of my alliance members, it's the same class each time you do it in the same day.

Has anyone had a different experience or can Kabam confirm or deny?

Comments

• SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    It is supposed to be all RNG based. So, you got a 1/6 chance at getting the one you want.

Lots of people have been getting the same class day after day after day, or even doing multiple ones the same day, but, there are some where it does change every time you enter. Love that RNG. :persevere:
  • BarnabasCollinsBarnabasCollins Posts: 90
    SparkAlot said:

It is supposed to be all RNG based. So, you got a 1/6 chance at getting the one you want.

Lots of people have been getting the same class day after day after day, or even doing multiple ones the same day, but, there are some where it does change every time you enter. Love that RNG. :persevere:

I rann it three times in a row and it was Skill AG each time, and several of my alliance did it twice in a day and it was the same class each time for them. Hard to believe it's a coincidence.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I’ve done 7 rifts and 5 out of the 7 have been science. I bought the chronometer so I hope to god the last day isn’t a science gem since I need almost any other class but skill/science. (The other 2 gems have been skill)
  • BarnabasCollinsBarnabasCollins Posts: 90

I’ve done 7 rifts and 5 out of the 7 have been science. I bought the chronometer so I hope to god the last day isn’t a science gem since I need almost any other class but skill/science. (The other 2 gems have been skill)

That's the torture of talking to people. The only thing I want is a science AG and haven't seen one yet.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★

That's the torture of talking to people. The only thing I want is a science AG and haven't seen one yet.
    I’ve gotten 2 science gems from the rifts without the chronometer. So I can’t complain, but I feel your pain when I see people getting nonstop cosmic/mystic gems in their rifts.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    I need a skill haven't seen one since day one of the rifts
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    That's very stupid in my opinion.. They should have fixed days for AG, like Skill AG on Monday, Mutant on Tuesday and so on.. and Random AG on day 7.. Don't know why everything has to be RNG based. We bought chronometer for a specific AG. let us have it. Plain stupid really
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I got a skill gem using the chronometer and had another one in my rift today. Did the random path and it went to the side the gem was at.....but went to the 1000 6* shards. A nice consolation, but it would've been nice to awaken my Nick Fury and Aegon from this event. There's still time though
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I got signature stones for 3 rifts straight now
    Damn
  • Bungy84Bungy84 Posts: 26
    They definitely aren’t random tho. I have 2 science and mutant gems already and out of the 7 or 8 rifts I’ve done I’ve only seen science and mutant. It’s definitely rigged