**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

For becoming cavalier is the anyone I must awaken from my champs?

I’m going through the rifts now and I have enough for the chronometer if I see the class I really need. I was leaning towards awakening CMM but she is pretty good unawakened too. I’m taking Quake, VTD and Darkhawk to R4 next level up event. Is there a champ that needs awakening that will help for becoming cavalier or should I just try my luck with the 18 rifts instead of 13 with the chronometer. I also have a 6 star havok but I haven’t mastered him yet

Comments

• Blackadder17996Blackadder17996 Posts: 62
    Awakening Domino, Magik or Colossus will be helpful in the longer run.
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,141 ★★★★
    Only CMM, AA and Domino. AA is beyond god tier, but you haven't seen CMM true damage if you haven't duped her.

Kinda confusing but, I'd go with CMM for sure
  • HarpenerHarpener Posts: 41

Only CMM, AA and Domino. AA is beyond god tier, but you haven't seen CMM true damage if you haven't duped her.

Kinda confusing but, I'd go with CMM for sure

I have her duped as a 4 star. It just makes her invulnerable for 6-12 seconds but you lose half your binary charges if you get hit by a special attack
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    CMM definitely deserves it adds a lot to her

Is awakening domino useful for act 6? I had heard before that her signature ability is mainly useful in alliance war defence
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Colossus
  • Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187
    Awaken AA and dump about 20 sigs into him, he can clear tons of content for you, or Colossus, who is quite impressive since his re-work..CMM, Domino are great champs unduped and not reliant on their sig ability as AA is.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    no love for Thing?? i was resistant myself to taking him to R5 or using a science gem but i'm super glad I did. he beat The Champion for me.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Harpener said:

Is awakening domino useful for act 6? I had heard before that her signature ability is mainly useful in alliance war defence
    All Domino’s signature ability does is give energy damage when an ability fails. Damage scales with the signature level.
    There seems to be a widespread confusion that she requires awakening to have her AA reduction - this is not the case.
  • ImmortalOmegaImmortalOmega Posts: 18
    You don't have to use Any gem on any of your Champions! You are all set for 6.1 but if you are thinking of doing 6.2 then awaken Caption Marvel for that Sinister Boss.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Another vote for AA from me. He did alot of heavy lifting in 6.1, including shutting down no retreat and Sabretooth regen.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Either AA or Colossus. Both are beasts
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Colossus Sig will help a bunch against that infamous Crossbones
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Would not recommend unduped DarkHawk to R4 when you have a Colossus waiting there.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I don’t think anyone needs awakening to get you cav, I’d go for aa as the best option as a whole though
    Thanks everyone for your advice. If I see the mutant awakening gem I’ll use the chronometer to get it since I’ve got two champs who could benefit from it. I’ll just hope that I get the cosmic gem through luck then. I’m 400 shards away from another 5 star. I’ll wait till I pop that open before making a rift run since I might get lucky and dupe someone
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 358 ★★★
    AA will also help with lifecycle in 6.2
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Cmm indestructible is the best you can fight through biohazard with indestructible up. Gives an extra option for xbones and sentinel
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Archangel or Darkhawk if you can pump them up with sig stones i would say.
    Darkhawk awakened is pretty fun to play when you go into null mode.

Cmm i guess is useful awakened to, however i have her at rank 5 now unawakened and she still kicks more or less everyones ass.