**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost Rider

RomagunnerRomagunner Posts: 8 β˜…
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
I don't know one thing. Why Ghost Rider incinerates? Made of fire, and he is kinda a ghost? πŸ§πŸ™„

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He is not made of fire, and this was already discussed in multiple other threads.
    You can search them easily, before creating another duplicated thread on the subject.

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Haven't seen a thread like this in a while. Face it OP, it's never gonna happen
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• ImmortalOmegaImmortalOmega Posts: 18 β˜…

I don't know one thing. Why Ghost Rider incinerates? Made of fire, and he is kinda a ghost? πŸ§πŸ™„

I would say that there's a difference between "Magical Fire" and "Physical Fire".
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I swear every time Kabam makes an announcement someone says that GR should be incinerate immune.

It ain’t happening! I personally would prefer it to be a non damaging debuff anyway as his head is actually on fire so he gets a willpower heal.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Why is it that there are a million of these threads about Ghost Rider, and almost none about Dormammu?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Why is it that there are a million of these threads about Ghost Rider, and almost none about Dormammu?

Perhaps Ghost Rider is more iconic and well known to the ones who barely have any marvel knowledge?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes, but for some reason practically everyone flogging this dead horse states as their primary argument "but his head's on fire".

I just feel old pillow-hands isn't getting the attention he deserves, since he and GR clearly go to the same hairdresser...