**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My first r4 5 star

Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 161
So I need to make a decision on who’s going to be my first rank 4 5 star and I’m kind of stuck on who to rank up. The options are Hyperion(unawakened), archangel(can awaken and take to sig 70), and venom(unawkended), and Emma Frost (can awaken and sig 70). I’m not cavalier yet, looking to become cavalier, haven’t done any variants and still have 5.2 and 5.3 to explore in act 5. Lemme know what you guys think. Thanks!

My first r4 5 star 38 votes

Hyperion (Unawakened)
21%
LeNoirFaineantTerraMqc19AleorSmashKRANꓘKingKevin8SpideyFunko 8 votes
Archangel (can awaken with mutant gem and take to sig 70ish)
73%
winterthurWolverDominatorbeaupoem_ASDF_Charlie_SceneScopeotoe987Marvel2289LordRaymond3bluebubble100ThatOneMasterGamerDisgruntled_User_123Kill_GreymrcyrcleInfinityheartThicco_ModeGiodood_1MasterpuffSwarmOfRavensH_I_ZSparx265 28 votes
Venom (unawakened)
2%
SuperiorSymbiote 1 vote
Emma (can awaken and take to sig 70ish)
2%
Valkyrie1994 1 vote

Comments

• Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    If Hyperion was awakened, I’d vote for him because his damage is not dependent like Archangel. However, for 70% of the champions within the content, AA can take them down pretty quickly.

Just make sure you are adept at parrying.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Hyperion (Unawakened)
    Actually hype kinda needs to be awekened. Emma is a good option as well. AA needs opponent to bleed and poison
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 161
    How many sig levels would hype need to have if he was awakened?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Hyperion (Unawakened)
    Sidd777 said:

1. His sig scales horribly
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Hyperion (Unawakened)
    Sidd777 said:

Low sig is fine. Anything after sig 80 is a waste. He gets longer buffs so more regen, more incinerate with his ability.
  • WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    AA was my first r5. I got 10 now. But I still take AA on every quest. No discussion.
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 161
    Ok by the looks of it, archangel will be my first r4, then Hyperion will follow. Thx guys!