**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank down tickets

Where's the rank down tickets? People rank up certain champs for war that bring kills but now that u go and change all of the rules and kills mean diddly squat and with the current rules I would've ranked up different diversified champs for the extra points.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    There will be no rank down tickets since no champ was affected
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    i agree i work so hard to acquire certain champ for defense.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    rank ups were made based on kills for war and now kills mean nothing and diversity means more
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Ill always disagree with this statement as to the fact prior nodes are the only things created that gave some champs purpose. While characters weren't changed, they were in fact affected.

Not an argument for rank down tickets. Just my point on champs and their current standing
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    We had 1 percent exploration than the opponent. We had stronger defense and they had allot more K.O. and we lost because these guys place ridiculously weak defense due to unique champ
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »

All champs were affected.

So you expect the team to give random rank down tickets?
    There will be no more generic RDT's. There will only be specific ones.
    No one can actually see what champs were "affected" because it changes from alliance to alliance, from player to player.
    Thorns node. Some alliances place magiks, others place iceman's, other's place cyclops, other's place luke cage and so on. Basically, ALL champs were placed in that node, so is impossible to just choose 2/3 champs and give specific RDT's for them
  • Please mate, please, just stop with the rank down ticket posts. Search the forums and you will see why

I cant take any more

I would love them, but they are bad for the game, simple as that
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Face victory can now be purchased as easy as units. No skill required to win= no point. I hope bases are coming soon because wars are kinda like free shatds for the guys with the most units.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017

No one can actually see what champs were "affected" because it changes from alliance to alliance, from player to player.
    Thorns node. Some alliances place magiks, others place iceman's, other's place cyclops, other's place luke cage and so on. Basically, ALL champs were placed in that node, so is impossible to just choose 2/3 champs and give specific RDT's for them

No I don't think RDTs are needed, but you're incorrect to say no champs were affected. The mechanics of the game were changed, and it affects all champs. Saying things like that just clouds the issue.
  • Please mate, please, just stop with the rank down ticket posts. Search the forums and you will see why

I cant take any more

Thats a list of champs who were affected ;)
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    How about this for a solution. Grind,earn cats,and rank up new defense teams. Isn't that how the game's supposed to work. Why should kabam give rankdowns it'd defeat the entire purpose.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    All we can do is hope we never see them again and berate those who want to ruin the game by suggesting (aka ****) for them!
    edited September 2017
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    R4GE wrote: »

So none... They removed a node no champ was changed at all in any way.
    You just changed it from no champ was affected to no champ was changed. Make up your mind

EDIT: Just realized that was a different person than who I was originally commenting to.
    edited September 2017

Not even close to anything that was mentioned. But nice effort.
    Wasn't a conversation about a champ being changed. Rather, about them being affected by other changes
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Really starting to wish these things had never existed. If they were to come back it would completely break the structure of the game. No champion has been nerfed like 12.0 so there's no need for them. Yes some aren't as useful on defence but that's the nature of the game. Things change and that should be expected. Look at the difference from the day the game released and now. If it didn't change it would get boring after a while. Just have to adapt and readjust. Decisions on who to rank up have always been important and permanent. If a champ is only good on 1 particular node in AW defence, then maybe that's not the best choice. But if that's a risk you're willing to take then that's up to you.
    Really starting to wish these things had never existed. If they were to come back it would completely break the structure of the game. No champion has been nerfed like 12.0 so there's no need for them. Yes some aren't as useful on defence but that's the nature of the game. Things change and that should be expected. Look at the difference from the day the game released and now. If it didn't change it would get boring after a while. Just have to adapt and readjust. Decisions on who to rank up have always been important and permanent. If a champ is only good on 1 particular node in AW defence, then maybe that's not the best choice. But if that's a risk you're willing to take then that's up to you.

Completely agree. I never wanna see them again because they are abused to the extreme

Not even close to anything that was mentioned. But nice effort.
    Wasn't a conversation about a champ being changed. Rather, about them being affected by other changes

Rank down tickets were created because champs were changed..
    Game modes changing doesn't warrant any

Again, still not even on point with anything relative to what I said in any comments. Start from the top, work your way down. At no point did I ever argue anything in favor of wanting/needing rank down tickets back in the game. I have always been a strong supporter against them. You really need to read all comments, not just one, before replying
  • Bruv legit I want to rank down my 5* Luke Cage. Only took him up for thorns.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Refund MD while you're at it as most people can't place mystic champs on def anymore
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Acanthus wrote: »
    Refund MD while you're at it as most people can't place mystic champs on def anymore

MD is also incredibly useful on offence too, I would imagine the majority would still keep it.

• McOBGMcOBG Posts: 47
    Please mate, please, just stop with the rank down ticket posts. Search the forums and you will see why

I cant take any more

Majorly Disagree.

Kabam forced our hand to rank up the appropriate players to be successful in AW and then pulled a 180 on us by adding this Diversity nonsense. Ranking up Spidey, NC, Magik, whoever else is in the list of high tier defenders, became a prerequisite and left other champs useless. And they still are.

If Kabam's lack of foresight is costing me 5* shards because my alliance ranked up good war defenders according to their previous map and rules, then I want something back. My AW Tier 2 alliance just lost a war because of Diversity. We previously won courtesy of skill, but now skill doesn't matter.

Getting the resources by spending time and money to adjust to the new map and its rules is all that matters now. Player skill's been tossed to the curb, and resources I spent for my benefit and my alliance's benefit will now cost me/us more time and resources because they're now a negative and not a positive.

Because of diversity.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Worst mistake ever made was issuing a rank down ticket. Every day it seems someone posts something about this. It's not going to happen
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Still have to understand why, for some people, RDT are bad for the game...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Well, they have a purpose in specific cases. When there are changes to the existing Champs and how they function. Usually major changes to their functionality and not simple improvements. They're not intended to switch Rosters or for changes to content, and that is their stance. Who we Rank and what we use them for is entirely up to us. Whether War has changed or not, those Champs still function as intended. That doesn't warrant Tickets.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Oh, wait, and who said that RDT were created because champs were changed? The whole game changed last march, that's why they introduced RDT. So now we have new war system creating useless champs and the introducion of 6s that sooner or later will make our 4s absolutely obsolete. Isn't this enough?
    edited September 2017
    Badrose wrote: »
    Oh, wait, and who said that RDT were created because champs were changed? The whole game changed last march, that's why they introduced RDT. So now we have new war system creating useless champs and the introducion of 6s that sooner or later will make our 4s absolutely obsolete. Isn't this enough?

They were created because they nerfed some Champs majorly. We had the freedom to use them how we wanted to, but it was because of the changes to the Champs, not the DR System. Now people ask for them almost daily.
    edited September 2017
    Double Post
This discussion has been closed.