**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sigs into blade or doom?

Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
So i have a dr doom i will awaken, i also have an awakened blade, should i put my sigs into blade or doom?

Comments

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Blade every day of the week. Increased regen rate will literally save you 1000s Of units worth of potions/revives over the Time you play MCOC
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Defo Blade. Doom doesn't need any, nor does he need his awakened abillity
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If they’re 5 stars I wouldn’t use generic sigs on either
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Blade all the way my friend
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,419 Guardian
    HOW MANY THREADS ??

Several on Doom now, but still working in your repeated questions related with Blade and Starky too from the many similar threads you already created.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★

HOW MANY THREADS ??

Several on Doom now, but still working in your repeated questions related with Blade and Starky too from the many similar threads you already created.

If you don’t like my threads, then don’t go to them, problem solved, we’re both happy, you don’t need to come into my threads and be like that, if you don’t like my threads, don’t come to them. This forums was made to ask questions and that’s what i’m doing, it isn’t hard to ignore a thread.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Knation said:

Neither unless your looking for prestige in which case doom
    Tons of other champs that need the sig stones more

I hate to be that person but * you’re *, sorry, i know i am stupid :( 😢, i know
  • BLACKMILKTEA_88BLACKMILKTEA_88 Posts: 87
    Blade
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    U should've made a poll
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Blade more sigs the more regen