**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Trading champions

2»

Comments

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    juanloi wrote: »
    HOW about you can only trade with friends

and you can only trade champs at the same rank, level, and *
  • HhguyogoyguHhguyogoygu Posts: 6
    I hope we can trade because it will make the game better.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    I hope we can trade because it will make the game better.

Trading is awful for a game like this. There is way too many options for abuse. People would create multiple accounts during the Realms of Greatness arena and get all kinds of good 5* champs, trading their "trash" for top-tier champs. And what's to stop someone who is quitting from trading all their champs. Also, I'll trade you my 5* Spider Gwem for your 5* Blade.
  • S7219S7219 Posts: 7
    I also want to trade a 5 star thanos for my 5 star iron man infinity war
  • AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 117
    The only way I could really see this system not being abused is by trading at equivalent levels. AKA 5/50 4* for another 5/50 4*. Im not really sure as to how dupe equivalents would work. You could also probably do equivalents through star levels as in 3/45 5* for a 5/50 4* vice versa
  • AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 117
    Even then I could still see the system being abused without heavy limitations.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Even then I could still see the system being abused without heavy limitations.

Still wouldn't help, really because what's to stop someone from trading an Spider Gwen for a Blade?
  • i wish we could trade. i need a superior iron man which my friend has and i have a venom which he needs both are 2 stars and rating is 312. you can make it safe by trading only 5 things. after adding something both must wait 6 seconds to accept and then there is an are you sure button. after trading enter your kabam account to recive the charecter and then that means they have to create multiple kabam accountsmust be level 50 and above to trade so somebody would have to work alot to scam
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

i wish we could trade. i need a superior iron man which my friend has and i have a venom which he needs both are 2 stars and rating is 312. you can make it safe by trading only 5 things. after adding something both must wait 6 seconds to accept and then there is an are you sure button. after trading enter your kabam account to recive the charecter and then that means they have to create multiple kabam accountsmust be level 50 and above to trade so somebody would have to work alot to scam

I know you’re new to the forums but please don’t revive old threads.
  • am101am101 Posts: 2
    Yes this trading system will carry the game for years we can trade champions and get our desired champ and we should be able to trade 3 times a day this well eliminates people from uninstalling the game because they have their fav champ and think kabam should do it
  • am101am101 Posts: 2
    If you wanna trade more you have to pay 9.99 to trade another 3 champs