**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A suggestion that may or may not have been thrown around before. About LoL and AoL

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
So these are supposed to be some of the appex of difficulty in terms of difficulty and is intended for us to take our time and get used to each boss fight and figure out each counter or how to deal with that path. I had an idea to help reinforce this idea. Remove champ locking from these pieces of content + allow us to do other quests while we are still in this one. That way we can still use those champs we are using for this content. But also take our time and take breaks and practice by doing lower level content so that way we don't have to leave. This could also allow players to farm units from other quests while we are still in this for buying Potions.

Comments

• Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    The point is to be prepared for the content, which means having all of those potions and units readily available already.
  • Options

The point is to be prepared for the content, which means having all of those potions and units readily available already.

Okay but wouldn't it be nice to not have you champs locked to this content just so you can get it done at your own pace.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    It honestly won't happen. I could just enter in the Abyss and be there for a year, while in the meantime I would be farming potions and revives to get it done without using a single unit.

It's nice and all, but would become bery easy
  • Options
    edited May 2020

It honestly won't happen. I could just enter in the Abyss and be there for a year, while in the meantime I would be farming potions and revives to get it done without using a single unit.

It's nice and all, but would become bery easy

If you are patient enough to wait a while year to farm out all that stuff then I really don't what issue is considering you just spent an entire year waiting till you are ready