**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 Changes

Comments

• Air98Air98 Posts: 81 ★★

Yes, Act 6 is being looked at, but we don't know how just yet. I know we're going to get. a lot of feedback here, so I should let you know that first and foremost, we're looking at The Champion 6.2.6 Boss.

We want him to remain a difficult fight, but with Book 2 on the Horizon (no established date), and the overwhelmingly positive reception of the Grandmaster fight, we know that we need to go back and take a look at this fight.

Before anybody asks, I don't have any more info on the fight, or if there would be compensation.

Good start but just so you know there's a lot more stuff in act 6 that needs to be looked at.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★

Been stuck on Mister sinister for months no hemidal synergy or right champs.

If u have hyperion, he's great against him. Just do heavies to get furies.
  • DrPITDrPIT Posts: 4
    @ Kabam Miike, thank you and the Kabam team for looking into Act 6 and specifically the Champion Boss Fight.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★

Yes, Act 6 is being looked at, but we don't know how just yet. I know we're going to get. a lot of feedback here, so I should let you know that first and foremost, we're looking at The Champion 6.2.6 Boss.

We want him to remain a difficult fight, but with Book 2 on the Horizon (no established date), and the overwhelmingly positive reception of the Grandmaster fight, we know that we need to go back and take a look at this fight.

Before anybody asks, I don't have any more info on the fight, or if there would be compensation.

So, if we are currently working towards exploration, should we wait and take a pause from the game? Do you know when you guys have decided on compensation?
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★

Thank GOD !!!! Finaly ! If happen i will find motivation :smile: like all my alliance players who stoped like me
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    Yes so so happy with this new ! So be impatience now to see it for return and try to clean this act6.2
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111

Same case here
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 291 ★★★
    Gigantea said:

Same case here
    If you have a Hulk Ragnarok, you can do it with him without a Heimdall synergy or fury buff in general. I did it as I was sick of waiting for good RNG and it only took 7 revives.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

That's the problem no Hyperion, Cmm or even hulk
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I used unitman for a single pass. Have not returned as I have no viable counters
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217

doctorb said:

I used cross bones !
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★

It is good to know that kabam is listening to the players. Act 6 has become a roadblock for most players. It's not just the difficulty, which didn't scale up as it should have, specific encounters / champions is what makes it so difficult. Many fights / paths including The Champion are unjustified. The Champion on spite / no retreat is a nightmare.

Please review entire act 6. If you can't change much, at least lower health and attack for act 6.

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

If a fair bit is changed I’ll be pissed if I don’t get compensation for the hell I went through exploring it, imo it’s only fair, I know you said you didn’t have info but just saying my opinion on the matter

I spent a couple odins, it was really rough for me.
    doctorb said:

Haji_Saab said:

doctorb said:

Kamala Khan can do it :D

Look up Swedeah on YouTube
    Lolzz no kamal khan yet too
    Vivek_786 said:

doctorb said:

I used cross bones !
    Are you serious I have him does he needs to be duped to do the fight. I am out of choices will use him if I have too cause I already have a counter for the champion already just need to get pass sinister
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    I just want to confirm if Act 6 will be changed soon.....if it will be nerfed, I will delay my schedule on Act6 completion according....😞