**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

we need a chronometer refund option

Since the awakening gem is 'rng' based (of course it's not, but for the sake of argument let's say it is) please give us an option after the last day to receive 2500 intel back for the 5 purchases we've lost so that 'if' (and again, it's more an issue of 'when') we don't get what we are hunting and bought the chronometer for, at least we can give it back and have 5 more chances to get what we wanted.
thank you

Comments

• mrcyrclemrcyrcle Posts: 87
    I disagree
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Amitgr4 said:

Since the awakening gem is 'rng' based (of course it's not, but for the sake of argument let's say it is) please give us an option after the last day to receive 2500 intel back for the 5 purchases we've lost so that 'if' (and again, it's more an issue of 'when') we don't get what we are hunting and bought the chronometer for, at least we can give it back and have 5 more chances to get what we wanted.
    thank you

U didn’t had to buy it right away
  • Amitgr4Amitgr4 Posts: 36
    the later you buy it the less chances you have of getting what you want. it makes no sense waiting...
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Amitgr4 said:

the later you buy it the less chances you have of getting what you want. it makes no sense waiting...

Well it wil had done so one u culd we if u got what u need then go out but not quit the rift in that way u wil stil had the options to.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    I play RNG and I get 2 AG
    (Mutant Havok or EmmaF and Science for GHULK)

AEGON still wait...

for now...
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I wanted a t4 science and i went for a master rift detector and got it
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Its just rng based
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    No one forced you to buy it, there’s no reason for a refund. Ideally if you wanted a chronometer you save your intel and buy at the earliest opportunity and keep doing the rifts normally until what you want pops up (assuming it’s an awakening gem). If you’re THAT unlucky that it doesn’t show up then sorry to hear but that’s the bad part of RNG
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    This isn’t happening, you did that all on your own bud.
  • MyleHy7MyleHy7 Posts: 129
    100 6*shards for a reward for Epic Rift?!! Absolutely not worth having at this level, much less saving Intel for just to fight that path. This type of cheapness is a slap in the face to dedicated customers...
    Just saying, have a care, Guys...