**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Skirmish Rewards AW

Comments

• This is very interesting, we do mistakes we are penalized, Kabam does mistakes we are penalized, this is North Korea rules, I think Kabam is located at North Korea and is Kim ruling... Please give me a break, I don't have anymore patience for this unjustified mistakes, by the way, this year I hope to see KABAM little liars at NY Comicon.
    You guys are very impressive in attempt to blame others for your own mistakes, you did it, just admitted...
    Sorry if my comment was insulting, was done with pure love for all more then 2 years playing and be treating us like dogs, throwing the bone if we bite we're kicked... Honestly, thank you for the stress...
  • I love all these "Kabam was vague on how much you would earn from the new AW" and "3 million gold? How was I to know that was not what they planned". Come on. If you've played this game for more than a month, you KNOW they don't give out more than 15,000 in gold for anything, 20k tops. Don't come crying in the forum when you claim you didn't know about the glitch and wasn't trying to exploit it ranking up champs and donating large amounts to your treasury
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I love all these "Kabam was vague on how much you would earn from the new AW" and "3 million gold? How was I to know that was not what they planned". Come on. If you've played this game for more than a month, you KNOW they don't give out more than 15,000 in gold for anything, 20k tops. Don't come crying in the forum when you claim you didn't know about the glitch and wasn't trying to exploit it ranking up champs and donating large amounts to your treasury
    I think you missed the point of what was being argued and how those statements were used.
  • edited September 2017
    Hey All,

We've posted an update regarding the Arena issues here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/20905/updated-8-9-14-30-pdt-regarding-gold-from-skirmish-rewards-and-issues-in-arenas

You should be able to get back into Arenas soon.
  • @Kabam Miike this might be all good and all but what about the 5 hours lost play something needs to compensate for this due to possible loss of champion now as others had 5 ours extra play arena boosts to fix this would be good or a score boost for players

Summoners!

While we continue to work on solving this issue, we have prepared a workaround that will allow players to re-enter Arenas.

We will be removing the Gold Costs for the rest of this Arena. Depending on the amount of Gold you have received, you may also not receive Gold Rewards for completing fights in the Arena. This should allow players to re-enter the Arenas and continue to compete. This will take some time to hit your devices, so please try to close out and restart your device in 20-30 minutes before attempting to start another fight.

REMINDER: Opening Arena Crystals may still result in an Error Message.

Once again, we are very sorry for this inconvenience and will continue to work to fix this situation.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Funny they won't fix bugs but Miiike sure jumped on this. Pathetic
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/20905/updated-8-9-14-30-pdt-regarding-gold-from-skirmish-rewards-and-issues-in-arenas

Darn it!

I already opened a bunch of hero crystals. Hope I don't get ripped off from the gold I should have.
  • Kocheese wrote: »
    Funny they won't fix bugs but Miiike sure jumped on this. Pathetic

This bug is heavily detrimental to players. It's keeping players from being able to enter Arenas, is affecting their Crystal openings, and is all around really bad for them.

We jump on every bug as fast as we can, but some of them require a lot more research and development time to fix. This one is server side, and we're working to get it fixed ASAP.
  • PaddiePaddie Posts: 28
    Europe loses a whole evening - I have to sleep now - whilst America gets to continue for hours to come. Awesome. No chance of half the globe getting AA now.

Great job.
    Isn't that America's modus operandi! Lol
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    So the completely useless reward that you put in to help distract us from losing defensive kill points blew up in your face? I am shocked...SHOCKED..I tell you.
    Skirmish points are awful to begin with. You just gave officers a reason to put their **** champs on prime paths for extra gold.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Hey All,

Yes, this is definitely a bug. We're looking into this right now. Sorry for the confusion that this is causing, and I will update you all when I have more information to share.

All I have to say is I legitamtely have maintained over 31 million gold. Some of the screenshots are even here on the forum. When you fix the bug my accumulated gold better stay as is. So I hope you guys have information because I'm gonna be ticked if I am missing any. That's almost 3 years of arenas, quests, etc of building up.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Hey All,

Yes, this is definitely a bug. We're looking into this right now. Sorry for the confusion that this is causing, and I will update you all when I have more information to share.

All I have to say is I legitamtely have maintained over 31 million gold. Some of the screenshots are even here on the forum. When you fix the bug my accumulated gold better stay as is. So I hope you guys have information because I'm gonna be ticked if I am missing any. That's almost 3 years of arenas, quests, etc of building up.

So you're saying you don't rank anyone up?
  • andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    @Kabam Miike so explain this one to me i was top contributor in my battle group and i only got 40k gold but the lowest contributor in our battle group got the same amount. is this another bug? wheres the insentive to be the top contributor if it is not a bug?
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike why not send an in game message when something this big happens ? You do realize lots of players don't read the forums and when you tell them that 4m gold reward from war is being taken as per announcement, they call **** and continue using it to rank up or donate.

A screw up of this proportion needs an in game announcement, as soon as it is acknowledged. Period. Do do otherwise makes it appear that there is nothing wrong.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    edited September 2017
    Razz wrote: »
    I wouldn't recommend using it, they will probably roll back everything or something

well, according to kabam, when you submit a ticket and they always respond with they cant fix individual issues, why would this be any different? Are they just lying to us when it doesnt benefit the player? They either are lying or they can take from each individual account, thereby able to fix individual issues, according to them. So tired of the lies this game hands out....and the bugs and glitches and threats when its clearly their fault.
    Kpat. I asked this same thing. When kabam is first apprised of issues like that why not push a mass email out. You can actually track more. Boggles my mind
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Kabam Mike I mean no disrespect, but do kids work for Kabam , because all these errors have really gotten out of control, and is just making you guys look more and more shady as a Company this is total unacceptable, with all the character bugs, game glitches, unexpected maintenance, with no compensation to the players that lose their health potions or boosts, crystal drop rates etc. I am really surprised you have not been on a major media exploit! This is not a threat or anything like this but if you guys don't clean up your act, eventually major high end media folks will catch a hold of this and that's not a good thing for your company, I have played this game for 3 years since I am a marvel fan, and I can honestly look back now and sometimes it makes me feel like you guys are crooks on how the game is set up and how many players are treated paying and non paying. Just my 2 cents and thoughts, some may ask why I don't just quit , well my reason is I have a ton invested at this point!
  • DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
    My Alliance got over 56 billion for losing AW. I had 14 million initially and could barely use that. 56 billion is WAY more than I ever need or want. Wish I had never clicked on that mail and I'll be happy to have Kabam restore my gold back to the 14 million it was before.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Hey All,

So you're saying you don't rank anyone up?

I actually have 21 5/50's, 4/55 sl, and soon to be 4/55 drax. No 4 stars below 3/30 or 5 stars below 1/25. I rank up but get loaded with dupes instead of new champs hence why I have such an influx of gold.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    I got 75 billion, claimed it all. If I'm gonna be rich might as well be like this
  • FlushFlush Posts: 106
    Great when bug like this comes up that members benefit from like last bug shows you how quickly kabam can act to reverse it but when it's other way around a bug that prevents us getting anywer and cost us items and money like evade issue vision power burn how quickly did yous fix thoses and all others like that after each new update which could been week to weeks good see yous can act fast and find fix so quick when issues benefit players
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Like I stated in my earlier post this game has gotten sloppy! If I was kabam I would be pretty embarrassed , but then again there intrest is to benefit their pocketbook which I get as a company, but dam make it even at least and fix your quality control it's horrible!
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    saw this on Reddit, hope it will brighten your day

baxd9uxju4ko.png
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    So you're saying you don't rank anyone up?[/quote]

I actually have 21 5/50's, 4/55 sl, and soon to be 4/55 drax. No 4 stars below 3/30 or 5 stars below 1/25. I rank up but get loaded with dupes instead of new champs hence why I have such an influx of gold. [/quote]

That's amazing. I only have 5 R5

• PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    Aw! I like my 1.3 billion!

Seriously, though. It was just released! How is there a problem already? With all the issue this bugged gold is causing, you might as well just let us keep it. I don't see how it's fair to give us way more gold than we need on accident, that gold makes the game nearly impossible to play for some, and then you take it away. Can we at least keep some for the trouble we keep getting put through? I'm not trying to be whiny, but this extra gold has legitimately screwed most people up, and it's just gonna get taken back.