**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Options
    BasNLBasNL Posts: 52
    Evading needs more than one slide as it used to be. Timing parry is off. Landing three hits and after that hit 4 and 5 just don’t register. Block won’t register all the time. Activating specials needs multiple times. Heavy don’t register or are done without me wanting to. In other words commands are almost useless.
    There was one day it was perfect for a couple of hours, at the beginning of the previous quest.
  • Options
    HinosaHinosa Posts: 32
    In-Game Name: Hinosa
    Device and Model: iPhone 7
    Device Operating System: iOS 13.4.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 27.00
    Game Mode: story quests, arena, event quest
    Description of the Issue: Game is crashing every 10-15 minutes when i'm in fights only, i'm in the middle of fight and suddenly the game is closing..
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    iPhone 7 latest iOS and latest game version, laggy input, Defenders long range heavies are requiring double slide to avoid now, have had defenders fire special while I was mid combo (and they weren’t blocking) everything is jumpy and off a little bit , block intermittent
  • Options
    _Warg__Warg_ Posts: 8
    In-Game Name: _Warg_
    Device Operating System: iOS 13.2.2
    Game Version Installed: Latest
    Game Mode: Every game modes and events
    Description of the Issue: Increased problem of game screen and animation lag.

This has been happening since the last few updates, but more noticeably since 26.1 and 27.0.0
  • Options
    IshamaelIshamael Posts: 43
    edited May 2020
    Ishamael
    iPhone X
    I’ll start with the most recent issue. The game keep crashing. I click to open and it immediately closes. Have tried repeatedly to open game to no avail. I have force restarted my device several times. I can open other apps just fine. Starting with the last update I have been having an issue with defenders blocking mid combo or special attack and at the end of the animation, the immediately launch a counter attack. I as a player cannot do this, why is the AI able to?

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0CdYOtXeOBnVrx-xsL2xzdz7g
  • Options
    ArrsssArrsss Posts: 41
    edited May 2020
    In-Game Name: Arss
    Device and Model: iPhone XS
    Cellular or WiFi: both, at&t
    Game Version Installed: Latest
    Can’t seem to log in. Crashes immediately. I tried deleting & reinstalling but problem remains.
  • Options
    helphelphelphelphelphelp Posts: 1
    In-game Name: SnakeByte9
    Device and model: iPhone 6S
    Device operating system: 13.13.1
    Game version: 27.0.0
    Game Mode: n/a
    Description: The game crashes during the Marvel loading screen and I am incapable of playing the game at all. I have tried deleting and redownloading the game, as well as restarting my phone, and neither have worked.
  • Options
    Dorky_116Dorky_116 Posts: 3
    So I'm going to assume my legends try is a no go. And I was almost done lol. Wow. So much for that one
  • Options
    NozzaNozza Posts: 8
    In-Game Name: ASDFMOVIESFAN
    Device and Model: Iphone 6
    Device Operating System: IOS 13.4.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both, Mobile Provider is ALDImobile
    Game Version Installed: Latest version of the game
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: Every time I attempt to open the game it shows me the marvel logo and then will abruptly close, I have tried restarting my phone but nothing works, this is also happening during an AW and an AQ in our alliance so this means we cannot win if the other alliance was ahead of us before this glitch. I know other people are having the same issue where we cannot even get into the game.

• Options
    Olidog4Olidog4 Posts: 4
    In-Game Name: Olidog4
    Device and Model: iPhone 7 Plus
    Device Operating System: iOS 13.3
    Game Version Installed: 27.0
    Game Mode: Event Quests
    Description of the Issue: the game crashes immediately after opening the game and deleting and reinstalling doesn’t fix it so I’m not able to complete my mission
  • Options
    John_J_AJohn_J_A Posts: 6
    In-Game Name: John-A
    Device and Model: iPhone XS Max
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.0
    Game Version Installed: 27.0.0

Description of the Issue: the game crashes immediately after opening.

I tried also on iPhone 6S iOS 9.0.1 to run the game but i got the same crash
  • Options
    poleeepoleee Posts: 2
    In-game name: poleee
    Device: ipad mini 5 gen
    Cell or wifi: wifi
    Game version: latest
    Game mode: all
    Description of the issue: game crashes immediately after start. Deleting and installing again doesn’t help
  • Options
    Rob_b_robRob_b_rob Posts: 10
    Ign: robbierob1
    Iphone xs max
    iOs 13.4.1
    Wifi and cellular

Cant even log into the game at all
  • Options
    IshamaelIshamael Posts: 43
    The game is back up but it is now causing my phone to get hot.
  • Options
    DiwakerDiwaker Posts: 1
    Now it's Working fine....
  • Options
    smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    Is it me or is there an issue right now? My android is fine but iOS on XS Max is just rolling...
  • Options
    touhid_bdtouhid_bd Posts: 1
    To kabam, I have been playing this game for more than 3 years. I have spent a lot of money to get better. But if you guys do not change your perspective to earn money, then i’ll probably leave the game. anyone can asked me how much i spent or something. It doesn’t matter to you maybe but it’s matter to me where i spent and for whom. MCOC is totally unplayable for some content which seatin addresses perfectly and of course this server/lag/crashes problem which can be a good thing to keep me away from the for a long time.

||peace||
  • Options
    TeiTei Posts: 49
    Ign. =INFINITY=
    iPad 6 generation
    iOS 13.4.1
    WiFi
    Gv 27.0.0
    There are serious problems of lag/crasch in every part of the game, during fights my pgs are slow (unresponsive), parry sometimes doesn’t work, problem of screen animation.
    Don’t want to speak about deadpool or similar sp2 or about Dormammu.
    In general the game is affected by many problems (during fights) that sometimes I can’t understand if I‘m wrong (and it’s ok for me, good, learn for next time) or it’s the fault of the game. In short, the game lacks fluidity.
    These problems obviously lead to unnecessary use of resources and if they continue most likely I’ll stop playing.
    I hope I have been of help and sorry for my bad english

• Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    crashed in aq and aw last season we lost too smh
  • Options
    VikDabasVikDabas Posts: 75
    @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    • In-Game Name: Dar-Dabas
    • Device and Model: iPhone 7
    • Device Operating System: 13.1.1
    • Cellular or WiFi: Both Mobile and WiFi
    • Game Version Installed: 27.0.0
    • Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Incursion, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.
    • Description of the Issue: Description of the Issue: The game lags almost in every second or third first. Also, it suddenly got crashed during a fight. When I open the app again, my champ's health was reduced to below 30% while the opponent will remain sitting on its 100% health. It is annoying as it cost me a lot of KOs and hinders from completing quests and incursions. I've been experiencing the issue since May update.
    The annoying lags and crashes are forcing me to stop playing this game.

Hoping to get the problem fixed asap. Thanks.
  • Options
    othmankothmank Posts: 14
    MCOC has been very laggy for me for in esentially every aspect of the game arena, quest, story etc. I play it on my ifone 11 Pro Max, the game has just become unplayable for me, I have been playing for 4 years and never experienced anything like this and will quit if it continues I have spent thousands on the game!

Grateful for your advice and if this can be looked into urgently - IOS operating system: 13.4.1, used Wifi, Game Version: latest black widow wtc.

Ingame name: lastmanstanding
    IOS: 13.4.1
    Ifone 11 Pro Max
    Wifi
    All aspects of game affected!!

Please help!!!
  • Options
    SpcMorales
    IOS 13.4.1
    iPhone 8
    Lastest game version May 16 2019
    Stuck on first loading screen, with Black Widow/Red Guardian in snow. Will not load past it. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice, and left the game plugged in and on the loading screen over night. Other games and apps run fine, on and off wifi. Bug issue?
  • Options
    Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 179
    Unresponsive controls and laggy movement,. Happening in both AQ map 5 and in arena. Started yesterday to be noticeable but today it’s just bad.
    Having this of server activity is costly when teammates relays in your movement and node removals.

Instead of pumping in new stuff all the time, Fix the very long outstanding problem.
  • Options
    RebugRebug Posts: 12
    In-Game Name: joemoji36
    Game Version Installed: 27
    Game Mode: Story mode and event quests
    Description: the random game crashes are back during gameplay. Has made the game unplayable. Very disappointing.
  • Options
    Robin_010Robin_010 Posts: 25
    edited May 2020
    In aq on iPhone XR. Latest iOS en latest game version. Super lag. Screen record it. How can I send it? All blurry with Blackwidow come true the aq map. Try besides a screen recording to make a screenshot.
  • Options
    AuraletoAuraleto Posts: 2
    Ipad pro 13.4.1
    Terrible game freeze mid play.
    Playing with rhulk, throwing his special after combos doesn’t connect.
    Block, just does not work.
    Not making for fun gameplay, other alliance members are also having the same issues.
  • Options
    LostoneLostone Posts: 23
    I am sick of frame drops... and even more sick of the 50% of rest of life penalty. Kabam has finally woken up to itself in terms of increasing the AQ and AW health and revives when they are bought for units, yet it will not change the antiquated penalty.. 50% of remaining life is a lot of penalty and they all supposedly stem back from the days when there were there were “mystery node”, where in AW summoners would open up the node to see the defender. Well, mystery nodes have been gone a long time and the increases in health that is stolen when a frame drops is criminal. Is it about time Kabam reviews this.
    Not all players are unscrupulous and there should be some respect given back to the players..These penalties came in when there 3* and 4* were the norm, yet now there are 5* and 6*, with heaps of health to steal and steal they do.

If not taken away, then the review should investigate a reduced and reasonable amount, maybe 10% and if it continues in that event, go to 20‰...it is truly a detrimental and annoying part of a good game to see a fight drop out, even before a punch is thrown.P
  • Options
    njandynjandy Posts: 238
    the game has been horrifically laggy for me today. disconnected about five times. couldn’t sign in multiple times. got absolutely crushed in alliance quest from me trying to dex and i just stood there and got hit. that happened on multiple occasions. easily cost me 8 items today because of game performance....
  • Options
    RuinRuin Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Ruin_a
    Device and Model: iPhone 11
    Device Operating System: iOs 13.31

Game Version Installed: 4 years ago

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.
    (Every mode listed above)

Description of the Issue: This error has happened since I changed my iPhone 7 to 11. Not everytime, but at times my character automatically heavy attack on opponents. I try to dash back to cancel my heavy attack, but it freezes as its heavy attack posture.

Replies to this thread must use the template below and provide relevant, constructive information about the issue. This thread is for information gathering and not one-on-one support. Off topic posts, requests for status updates and general complaints will be removed according to the forum rules.