**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 Changes

Comments

• Air98Air98 Posts: 81 ★★

Yes, Act 6 is being looked at, but we don't know how just yet. I know we're going to get. a lot of feedback here, so I should let you know that first and foremost, we're looking at The Champion 6.2.6 Boss.

We want him to remain a difficult fight, but with Book 2 on the Horizon (no established date), and the overwhelmingly positive reception of the Grandmaster fight, we know that we need to go back and take a look at this fight.

Before anybody asks, I don't have any more info on the fight, or if there would be compensation.

Good start but just so you know there's a lot more stuff in act 6 that needs to be looked at.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★

Been stuck on Mister sinister for months no hemidal synergy or right champs.

If u have hyperion, he's great against him. Just do heavies to get furies.
  • DrPITDrPIT Posts: 4
    @ Kabam Miike, thank you and the Kabam team for looking into Act 6 and specifically the Champion Boss Fight.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★

Yes, Act 6 is being looked at, but we don't know how just yet. I know we're going to get. a lot of feedback here, so I should let you know that first and foremost, we're looking at The Champion 6.2.6 Boss.

We want him to remain a difficult fight, but with Book 2 on the Horizon (no established date), and the overwhelmingly positive reception of the Grandmaster fight, we know that we need to go back and take a look at this fight.

Before anybody asks, I don't have any more info on the fight, or if there would be compensation.

So, if we are currently working towards exploration, should we wait and take a pause from the game? Do you know when you guys have decided on compensation?
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★

Thank GOD !!!! Finaly ! If happen i will find motivation :smile: like all my alliance players who stoped like me
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    Yes so so happy with this new ! So be impatience now to see it for return and try to clean this act6.2
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111

Same case here
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    Gigantea said:

Same case here
    If you have a Hulk Ragnarok, you can do it with him without a Heimdall synergy or fury buff in general. I did it as I was sick of waiting for good RNG and it only took 7 revives.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

That's the problem no Hyperion, Cmm or even hulk
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I used unitman for a single pass. Have not returned as I have no viable counters
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217

doctorb said:

I used cross bones !
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★

It is good to know that kabam is listening to the players. Act 6 has become a roadblock for most players. It's not just the difficulty, which didn't scale up as it should have, specific encounters / champions is what makes it so difficult. Many fights / paths including The Champion are unjustified. The Champion on spite / no retreat is a nightmare.

Please review entire act 6. If you can't change much, at least lower health and attack for act 6.

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

If a fair bit is changed I’ll be pissed if I don’t get compensation for the hell I went through exploring it, imo it’s only fair, I know you said you didn’t have info but just saying my opinion on the matter

I spent a couple odins, it was really rough for me.
    doctorb said:

Haji_Saab said:

doctorb said:

Kamala Khan can do it :D

Look up Swedeah on YouTube
    Lolzz no kamal khan yet too
    Vivek_786 said:

doctorb said:

I used cross bones !
    Are you serious I have him does he needs to be duped to do the fight. I am out of choices will use him if I have too cause I already have a counter for the champion already just need to get pass sinister
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    I just want to confirm if Act 6 will be changed soon.....if it will be nerfed, I will delay my schedule on Act6 completion according....😞