**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I Regret Nothing

RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

Just finished this horrible piece of content. Rewards weren’t great. But the saving grace...

I know some may say I am crazy. I probably am. But I regret nothing. My second favourite champion in the game only second to Quake and severely underrated. Now I just need to get him awakened and sigged up.

Comments

• H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★

That was the primary reason, and as long Evade and Autoblock exists, he’ll always have value. This is a game, we should enjoy playing with champions we like

Agreed, I love Civil Warrior, his story, his animations, and he's not entirely trash
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I took my km to r3 also after abyss, mine is duped though, no regrets either
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    He's my favorite skill champ by a longshot. I use my 5/65 all the time.

Congratulations!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Awesome! I love seeing people rank up champs they like
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    H_I_Z said:

That was the primary reason, and as long Evade and Autoblock exists, he’ll always have value. This is a game, we should enjoy playing with champions we like

Agreed, I love Civil Warrior, his story, his animations, and he's not entirely trash
    I thought the same about civil warrior, then I took him to 4/55 and saw his damage...
    Was very disappointed and his minor utility doesn’t make up for it.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    That’s a scary Killmonger. Congrats!

Dr. Zola
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Act 5 wasn't horrible .. when compared to Act 6 lol ... congrats on KM ... he's a pain whenever i face him.
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    He is amazing skill champion! Can take down any nodes in the game with synergies with void, winter Soldier, black panther, etc.. as per need.
    Sp2 is the love for me! I Also Have my 6* km at r2
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I think about taking my km to rank 2 as a 6 star but he’s not duped tho if he was duped I would do it in a heart beat
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    i r2 my unduped 6*. no regrets, use him all the time
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

I think about taking my km to rank 2 as a 6 star but he’s not duped tho if he was duped I would do it in a heart beat

I still found him incredibly useful at R2 unduped, so I would do it. But it’s personal to your roster, but if you find yourself needing/using him already it’s definitely worth it

But the awakened ability is really, really nice on Killmonger and I understand not taking him up without it. I swithered with this rank up due to it. But I get a skill gem at any point it’s going straight into him

• FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    You don't have NF, Aegon etc?
    Why KM?
    FRITO_Man said:

You don't have NF, Aegon etc?
    Why KM?

None of them. And even I did get them, no way to awaken Fury or sig up AEgon. Also, I love Killmonger and he is incredibly useful
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    People say i was crazy for ranking Wasp to r3.... and i dont have Ghost. Well, ill tell you this! Wasp is an absolute BEAST and she has helped me clear tons of annoying paths in Act 6. I LOVE her play style and she was my best science option after completing the Abyss.

Ultimately, it should come down to rank up who you want! Congrats on your new r3 OP!!
    Feeney234 said:

People say i was crazy for ranking Wasp to r3.... and i dont have Ghost. Well, ill tell you this! Wasp is an absolute BEAST and she has helped me clear tons of annoying paths in Act 6. I LOVE her play style and she was my best science option after completing the Abyss.

Ultimately, it should come down to rank up who you want! Congrats on your new r3 OP!!

Wasp is not a bad R3 at all, I actually ended up using my R4 a ton during act 6 while running Ghost, and I agree, she gets past a lot of stuff. Reminds me of the good ol she hulk days
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Brother, it amazes me that after all this time, people still don’t recognize how great Killmonger is. Congratulations because that kit is Beast Mode
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Pair him with BPCW and he’s legendary for massive power gain fights
    ESF said:

Brother, it amazes me that after all this time, people still don’t recognize how great Killmonger is. Congratulations because that kit is Beast Mode

Yeah it blows me away too. I think people just see his damage and disregard him not realising the insane utility and that his damage is hidden behind a high sig
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Soup
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Meebleton said:

Soup

potato or french onion?
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★

Meebleton said:

Soup

potato or french onion?
    Carrot and coriander
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Meebleton said:

Meebleton said:

Soup

potato or french onion?
    Carrot and coriander
    ah, makes sense.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

Yeah, these days if a champion doesn’t hit insanely hard people disregard them, I mean I’ve even seen people say quake sucks or isn’t good due to her lack of damage, km is amazing, has so much utility and sustainability
    Meebleton said:

Soup

Why does it not surprise me you’re here
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Why would you be crazy? He has solid bleeds, nice utility, smooth animations, truestrike, unstoppable and can tank SP3s. 100% R3 worthy, if you like him